13- we meet

I wake up to the sound of bells ringing.

I look up to see an alarm clock on my nightstand flashing an annoying red light every time it rang.

I groan as i get up from my bed. What's the reason i got up again? I thought hard. Oh yeah! I have to meet Eleanor's cousin that just moved to London.

I run into my closet and grab some clothes. I'm ecstatic! Niall asked me out yesterday,(our first date is planned to be tomorrow) and i get to make or new friend!

Or Enemy... Depends on how the day goes.

I check the weather and see 75. I then put on my navy blue jean shorts, black TOMS, and a floral peplum shirt.

I walk downstairs too see everyone eating downstairs, with a new face next to Eleanor.

I sit down next to Niall, who envelopes me into a giant bear hug.

I finally get to see the new person at the table. She had blue eyes, dark brown curly hair, and she was very pale.

She smiled at me and said. "Hi. I'm Emilia Havkook. But call me Emily." She extends her hand for me to shake.

I graciously shake while smiling back at her. "My names Mariah."

"I know... Probably all of America knows that." She says now.

She's from America? I couldn't tell. She had a very light British accent in her voice. It was exotic to me. Around me, i would always hear full blown British or American accents. I think it's kind of cool how she has a mixture of both.

"So why did you decide to move to London?" Louis asked her.

"I wanted to spend time with my cousin, and i also wanted to learn more about the music business. My aunt told me she'd teach me." She said now.

I could see Emily's eyes never left Harry. Whenever she answered a question, staring at Harry. Eating, staring at Harry. Some of the food she attempted to put into her mouth, missed and fell right back of her plate.

After we finish eating, i sit on the couch next to Niall, I'm snuggling with his as his arm is draped around my shoulder. He felt like a nice warm blanket.

After awhile, Emily walks to the couch and sits next me.

"Hey, would you come with me to Starbucks?" She asks.

"Why?" I ask her.

"I wanna get to know you without the... Boys." She laughs now.

I giggle a little bit and nod, saying. "Let me just grab my phone." I run upstairs and grab my phone. I feel a buzz on my hand.

I lift my phone as i walk downstairs.

From: Unknown

Don't think you can hide from me forever! Everyday I'm getting closer and closer.

Why can't he just give it a rest? He won't find me.

He won't... Right?

I walk downstairs and slip my phone in my pocket.

"OK, let's go." I tell her now.

We go into the limo and start to drive to Starbucks.

"Drop us off a block ahead." I tell the limo driver.

"Why?" She asked.

"We'll draw to much attention to us when we come to Starbucks. We'll get trampled. That reminds me, i have to put this disguise on so no on recognizes me." I say as i pull out my hat and sun glasses.