19- questions

I wake up to the sound of screaming and yelling.

What?

I lazily get up and put on a pair of grey high-waisted shorts and a coral peplum top(i really like peplum tops...)

I then go into the bathroom and put foundation and eyeliner on. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and go downstairs to see what all the ruckus is about.

"I hate you!" I hear a girl scream and the front door being slammed.

"Woah. What happened?" I asked.

"Um... Well." Louis started but didn't finish.

I looked at Niall to try to give me an explanation.

"Well... Louis and Eleanor broke up. Liam and Danielle broke up and Perrie and Zayn got engaged." He told me.

My jaw hit the floor. I MISSED ALL OF THIS IN THE 10 HOURS I WAS SLEEPING!?

"Uh... How?" I first asked Louis to explain how they broke up.

"Eleanor just broke up with me. She says i don't do enough for our relationship." Louis tells us now.

I then turn to Liam. "And you?"

"Well. Danielle was jealous about me hanging out my new friend Sophia. She thought i was cheating on her when i didn't reply to some of her texts... So she dumped me." Liam's runs his hand through is hair.

"We'll do you like this Sophia chick?" I ask him.

"No! I love Danielle. Sophia's just a friend from when i was little." Liam tells me now.

I feel bad for Liam. Danielle and him were great together.

I now turn to Zayn and Perrie who were cuddling on the couch.

"And you guys... You finally got engaged!" I smiled and run up to them to give them both a hug. "It's about time! You guys are perfect together!" I laugh.

"Thanks!" Perrie smiles.

"Liam, I'll try to talk to Danielle for you." I smile at him.

"Thanks." He smiles back at me.

I'm glad i can help him with Danielle.

"Hey, Mariah can i talk to you?" Harry asks me.

"Sure." I tell him as he leads me into the kitchen.

Once we get there i ask him. "So whats up, Harry?"

He face is very serious. I wonder whats bothering him.

"Um i was just wondering... Well, i really like Serena and Alexa... But i don't know who to ask out. They're both great girls and since you know them better then me... Could you help me pick one?"

I can't believe he's asking me this. There's only one girl that i think would look great with Harry. Not to mention while make him happy.

"I think you should ask out..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't written lately, I've had writers block and have been toooo lazy to write! D:

This is short. ;( i thought this was a good way to make the story come back... This was all i had haha i hope the next chapter is longer!

Ok thanks for reading, loves!

Byeeee <3