12- Important

I'm awaken by another text.

  I look at the blinding screen to see the text.  

From: unknown number

You can't hide forever, bitch. I'll find you, and when I do you'll be dead.  

I slam my phone back on the night stand. This can't be happening.  

I look at the clock to see 8:00. Troy told me last night that the boys have a interview at 11:00, so they all should be up eating.  

I grab my clothes and makeup and walk into the bathroom. Today i put on a long sleeved floral dress, and  my pink flats that have a two inch heel. (A/N does that make sense?)  

I put on a little mascara as my makeup. I'm getting more and more comfortable other my natural face.  

I walk into the kitchen to find omelets and bacon and toast. I sit down ask help myself to all the food that's here.   

"The guys have their interview in while, do you want to come or do you want the girls to hang out here?" Troy asked me.  

"I'd the to hang out with the girls" i said as i smiled.  

He smiled back and said. "OK. Louis, Liam, Zayn call your girlfriends and have them come over."    They nodded and took out their phones.  

After awhile Louis says "Eleanor can't come over, she has a modeling thing."  

"Danielle had a dancing thing too." Liam says.  

I frown. I won't be able to hang out with anyone.  

What Zayn then says makes me very happy. "Perrie's able to come she's even bringing the rest of little mix."  

My smile brightens. I love little mix! They all look so fun and funny.  

I think something might be wrong with Niall. Once i said i liked him yesterday, he wouldn't talk to me anymore. I knew it. I creeped him out and now he doesn't want anything to do with me.  

Why was i born ugly?  

Once we all finished eating, the boys went into the limo, as the girls came into the house.  

"You must be Mariah! Perrie has told us about you." Jade said as she hugged me.  

I smiled. "Yeah."  

"Your so pretty!" Jesy told me.  

"Thanks, so are you! I love your music and voices." I tell them now.  

"Thanks!" They all say.  

"So do you guys want to watch a movie?" Perrie asks.  

"Yes!" We all say.  

"OK, what movie?" Perrie asks now.  

"School of rock!" Jesy screams.  

We all nod as the movie starts to play.  

"it's her favorite movie." Leigh-Anne laughs.  

I nod. I thought school of rock was an American movie...  

I've seen school of rock a bunch of times so i already know what happens. I was barley listening as i started to doze off.  

Once the movie was over, i shot my head up, i hope no one saw that i was sleeping.  

"It's 10:45, maybe we should watch the boys interview." Perrie asks  

We all nod as she changes the channel.  

I run up to my room to grab my phone, when i walk back down the boys are just about to go on.  

I then get a text.  

From: unknown number

Where are you bitch? You can't hide forever. I'll find you, and when I do you'll wish you were already dead.  

I try to act calm around the girls. I don't what them to do anything. But I am on the verge of crying.   Luckily the boys come on the show.  

"Welcome!" The host says.  

"Good to be here." Liam says.  

"How have you guys been?" He asks now.  

"Good." They all say at the same time.  

All the teenage girls who came to see them thought that was the cutest thing and screamed at the top of their lungs.  

"Louis, hows Mariah?" He asks now.  

The mention of my name brought constant boo's from the crowd. They were louder then the cheers.

"She's good." Louis says now.  

"So how is the band doing?"  

"The band's doing great. After our tour next year, were going to take a little break. But it'll only be for a couple of months." Harry says now.  

More boo's and awh's come from the crowd. They are obviously not happy about this.  

The boys talk some more about the band and personal life, but all I'm focusing on is Niall... Why was he ignoring me?  

Once they boys get home, me and the girls say our good-byes and they leave.  

I go upstairs and go on my phone.  

To: unknown number

Stop texting me. You will NEVER find me.  

From: unknown number

We'll see about that.  

That last text made me even more scared then i was before.  

I run to the bathroom and grab my box. I pull out a clean new razor.  

'Don't do it! Don't do it!" A voice in my head says as i bring the sharp object closer to my wrist.

  I slice my wrist one time and the pain over come me.  

I clean up the cut and sit back down on my bed. In second theirs a knock on my door.  

"Come in." I say.  

The door opens to revel Niall.  

"Hey, what do you want?" I ask sweetly.  

He comes over and sits on my bed.  

"Mariah, I've been wanting to ask you this since day one." He says.  

This is making me nervous.  

He puts my hands with his. Sparks fly.  

"Will you go out with me?" He asks gazing in my eyes.  

I cannot control my happiness. "Yes!" I yell as i hug him

. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! Their finally going out. Can I say happy ending?      

Lmao, JK. Things will happen(; 

:O  

Hope you like the story, if you did remember to Favorite, comment and FOLLOW ME!!!!  

OK thanks for reading, loves  

Byeeee<3  

Read next chapter it's important!!! >>>>>>>>