Prologue

Human beings have about 20,500 genes. From all these genes, a single mutation can cause a variety of outcomes in an individual. Most of the time these outcomes are several different kinds of diseases, but in 1911 a crazy yet brilliant scientist discovered that there was one gene in the human body that when mutated could give individuals special abilities; The BTD gene. Depending on how the gene was mutated and the environment to which the individuals were exposed to, the abilities developed by each individual vary. The government grabbed their hands around this information and created camps in which the mutated thousands of people. To keep all these experiments going on the scientists had to keep the individuals drug up for the majority of their lives. Unfortunately for these people, their offsprings were usually born with the mutated copy of the gene. To distinguish between parents and offspring the scientist called the parents the P generation (parental generation) and their children the F1 generation (first filial generation).
The F1 generation proved to be even more powerful than their parents. For the scientist this was a huge revelation; they completely forgot the ethics of science and started breeding the mutated humans with their own kind. Years after the F1 generation reached adulthood they were also breaded among each other and created the F2 generation. The F2 generation was even better than the F1. Other mutations affected the F2 generation; most of them died from genetic related diseases. Throught time the stability of the genes that were past from P generation to their offsprings deteriorated; the genes became highly mutative allowing diseases such as cancer to affect the F2 generation, leaving only a few F2 generation individuals alive. The doctor in charge of the F2 generation was blame for the natural genetic reaction caused by the experiments and therefore fired. The government was in great need of a new scientist. However, they made a huge mistake and hired the wrong scientist: Dr. Flannigan. The government wasn't sure if he was the best fit of the job at first. Dr. Flannigan was kind of odd, like a mad scientist; he wasn't a moralist, so the government decided to ignore his madness. His lack of ethics was exactly what the government was looking for.
A few months after Dr. Flannigan started working on BTD gene labs, there was an breakout; the whole F2 generation (5 kids), a F1 generation female individual, and Dr. Flannigan disappeared. Dr. Flannigan was found dead two weeks later, but there was no trace of the F1 female individual and the five F2 generation babies.