Chapter 7

The following night was not better than previous night. I kept having the same dream, but I was unable to remember the dream itself. Tristan, Daivat, and Travis started to take turns to wake me up once the screaming started.

I became very quiet. My attention span even increased making my abilities improved. The guys were concern, but they seen to be giving me space. Travis and Daivat were making progress with their training as well.Travis lasted longer in fights against Tristan, and Daivat could now break big pieces of bone at once.

.................................................................................................................

The time came when we finally arrived to Alula's house; or a more precisely, her mansion. It was one of does big houses you see in magazines with the enormous garden, the gates, and a water fountain outside the gates for decoration.I was pretty sure it was possible to get lost inside that house.

Tristan didn't ring the bell or anything; instead, he made us sit on the fountain for a while.

"What's the point of this? We have been so cautious all this time and now you just want us to be here in the open?" Daivat said exasperated.

" We are not in the open. This place is literally out of the maps in order to protect the people that live here. Please, just bare with this." That was the first time in a while that Tristan had say something polite.

Daivat looked at me with worry in his eyes to what I just shrugged shoulders. I trusted Tristan, he was keeping us safe.

For a very long time we could heard only silence. Then there were voices coming from the bushes near by. We all tense up at the sight of people. We were ready to attack in necessary. Tristan made a gesture to imply we could relax. Then, a girl and a boy came out of the bushes all tangled up around each other. The girl had dark skin and very long and voluminous hair; the boy was hard to see since his back was turn to us. She had her arms around his neck while they kiss passionately. She had a very provocative outfit, meanwhile the guy look average from my position.

Tristan cleared his throat after a couple of minutes of a passionately exchange of saliva. The girl stop and looked over the boy's shoulder. He seem upset as he looked over his shoulder. The girl raised an eyebrow and smiled. She pushed the boy away and dismiss him with a very quick hand movement. The boy stood perplex for a minute. The girl was already wrapping her arms around Tristan when the boy decided to speak.

"Are you seriously going to replace me with that freak?' he was clearly angry.

"Daling, unless I have a dick between my legs, this freak right here wants nothing to do with me in that way." Her words made the boy hesitate. "Now, go away."

Tristan seemed oblivious to the exchange that happened in front of him. Once the boy was gone he return the hug to the girl. When they hug it looked like they were old friends, so familiar.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She asked faking disbelieve.

"Last time I said something I got punch in the face.I'm too pretty to go through that again." Tristan said while smiling.

"Who are the people you brought along?" She finally acknowledge our presence. "Please tell me neither of them is gay."

"They aren't. Alula, this are Adrian, Daivat, and Travis. Guys, this is Alula."

"This is Nicki now." She corrected Tristan and proceed to shake all our hands. She also winked at all of us. I was starting to understand what Tristan meant when he said she was something else. "What brings you to my prison?' She asked excited.