chapter 11

Tristan took Travis to a place, while Daivat dragged me to another place. I was sure we were both going to hear both of their minds. Daivat obviously had some screaming to do in private, before Tristan could give me the usual lecture.

"You are unbelievable." He was so angry that he didn't know what to say. There were only a few moments in my life when he had been wordless; it was never a good sign.

"Did you really expected me to just do whatever you and Tristan said. I want my mom back. Why can't you understand that we have a chance to get caught either way. We may as well try to do something before they get us." I said embarrassed.

"I want her back too, Andy. This is just the stupidest thing you've ever done. Running away from the only group of people that can actually protect you is not the best way to stay alive."

"I don't care. I am going in, whether you like it or not. And for the record, I can protect myself just fine."

I pushed him away and started walking towards the small clinic. During the two days Travis and I had looked over it we found out a back door. I knock out the two guards that were standing there; apparently, the weren't as well trained as those who were following us. My anger took the best of me. The others were right behind me. That was, without a doubt, the stupidest thing I've ever done.

Once we were in, down a set of stairs, we found the real magnitude of the facility. Everything was white and glass. In a glass room, there was a group of women in their mid twenties. In another there was a group of women in their forties. Another room and another room all fill with a group of males or females of an specific age group. I froze on the spot. The people in the rooms looked out of it. Like if we were in a mental hospital, where people are pump with drugs up to their ears and they don't even know their names.

"Oh no." I heard Tristan say under his breath.

His eyes were fixed in one specific room. I looked over and I found myself looking at about twenty babies. The were all very quiet. It was so... Unnatural. I took a deep breath trying to control my tears from showing, but the smell was strangely familiar. Before we had time to even react we were surrounded by guys in suits. I had four pairs of eyes looking at me angrily while being dragged across white hallways. I was to blame for our situation.

I felt defeated and incredibly stupid. We all tried fighting, but we were tamed with electric shocks. We were thrown into a cell and then locked there. We tried to use our abilities to break the bars, but it was useless. Those cells were created to keep people like us in.

"When we get out of here I promise I will slap some sense into you." Tristan said to me. He was angry, but most of all he was scared. We were all scared about what was going to happen to us.

Nobody else said a thing. I was incredibly ashamed for my actions. I knew we needed a plan, but instead I ended up converting my worst nightmare into a reality. Hours came and went and everything stayed the same; nobody came to see us, there was no sound either. The cell was like a high tech underground cage; it was like being in a mental institution. There were many cells besides the one we were in, but they were all big enough to hold several people. I wonder why they made those cells in the first place.

"So, how did you guys find us?" Travis asked breaking the silence. It was not the best topic to discuss, but we needed to stay focus.

"Nicki told us that she had accidentally told Andy where this place was." Daivat was the oneto responded.

Tristan seemed to be too angry to even speak, so no one pushed him to talk. I obviously had a lot of making up to do.

"I'm sorry, but you guys were planning a suicidal mission. Well, you know that now." Nicki was very calm considering the situation.