I Don't Ever Want to be Away From You Again

(A/N: Hey yall. I hope you enjoyed the last update Daddy ;) I enjoyed writing it very much lol. Anyway, I'm starting a new book. It isn't out yet but It's going to most likely be called Ready to Run. It's a Michael fanfic and it's a sequel to my other story, Once in a Lifetime and I'll try working on it. Anyway I will keep you all posted on it and for those of you reading this who are in Michael's Lane, I was wondering if maybe some of you would like to read it? It will be posted sometime soon and I hope you guys will at least give it a quick read or something when it's out. This update will be a little bit sad at first but I promise it will get naughty just as you guys like haha. Anyway, here's the update! Also remember to vote and comment suggestions because I'm not good at coming up with my own story line lol ) -Sara 💕

***(your name) pov***

I miss Calum, so much. I can hardly sleep. I got so used to sleeping with him and cuddling and stuff that now, sleeping without him is too difficult.

I take a sip of the coffee on my nightstand and sigh. I've just decided to give up on sleep lately. Especially because everytime I close my eyes, I see him. His perfect lips, his smile, his eyes, his feathery hair. Before I even know what I'm doing, I'm dialing his number and pushing the call button.

"Hello?" His raspy voice cracks a little and my heart warms. "Calum?" Oh God this is so awkward. "(Y/n)? What's up?" He asks and I sigh. "I mean, why are you calling? It's three in the morning, are you okay?"

I bite my lip. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I sigh and take in a deep breath. "I just, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called." I say and I can hear this deep breathing on the other line. "No, no, it's okay." He says. He was probably sleeping just fine without me.

I nod and take another drink of coffee. "So, what are you doing up so late?" He lightly chuckles and I shrug as if I'm actually talking to him. "I just, can't sleep too well anymore." I say. "I'm developing insomnia or something." I say and I can hear him sigh.

"I can't close my eyes without thinking about you." I say and nearly regret it until I hear his voice replying to my response. "Me neither. I've just had to deal with it though." My heart swells in my chest and a lump is slowly forming in my throat.

I miss him so much. "So why did you call?" He asks and yet again, I shrug. "I just kept thinking about you and I just called you I don't know why I guess I just miss you." I say and I hear him coughing.

"I miss you too."

I feel a tear fall down my face. "Well, I should go." I say and he mutters a quick and sad "goodbye"

I hang up and throw my phone. Why did I call him? I probably just made things worse. How could I be so dumb. "I just miss you..." What the hell. Why would I say that? Why didn't I just hang up as soon as I called him?

I lay back on the couch and feel the sides of my face getting wet from salty tears pouring out of my eyes. After fifteen minutes of staring up at the wall in pain, I hear a knock at the door.

What the hell. I walk up slowly and take in a deep breath. What if it's him? Why would it be him though? I slowly open the door and see Calum in his long sleeved grey shirt and black skinny jeans and vans soaking wet, drenched from the rain.

My favorite shirt on him.

Seeing him makes me wants to break down and cry and fall to my knees and beg him to come back but I can't. He pushes the door open and lifts me unexpectedly off my feet, hugging me tightly.

He must not remember that he's soaking wet. I move back to look at his face. His cheeks are wet from tears and rain and his eyes look so desperate and lonely that I can't help myself from kissing him and I press my lips forcefully to his. I wrap my legs around his torso as he kisses my neck and takes me upstairs.

He lays me on the bed and very quickly pulls down my sweats. This isn't the normal Calum I've seen who is rough and forceful. He climbs back over me and gently removes my tank top, lifting it over my head and looking down at me, running his finger tips over every inch of my body.

"I love you." He mutters, kissing just below my ear. I grab his hair and kiss him back. "I love you too, Calum." I say and he continues kissing down my neck until he reaches my bra where he unclasps it and throws it across the room.

He swallows and looks down at me. "God I almost forgot what it felt like to see you naked." He says, standing up and puling down my panties. I chuckle and he throws them across the room and stares down at me.

He removes his shoes, shirt, and pants. He doesn't remove his briefs just yet. He climbs over me and I flip him over and he sits up, holding me on his lap and I slowly rock myself back and fourth over his growing erection.

He groans and rakes his fingers up my sides, pulling me close to him. "Oh fuck." He groans as I continue rocking against him. He quickly stops me by flipping us over and removing his briefs.

He places himself at my entrance but before he does anything, he looks directly up at me and bends himself up so that he's rubbing right against me, up and down until both of us an early come right then and there.

He stops just before we finish and pushes himself slowly and gently into me. We've done this so many times before but it's still painful at first. He pushes all the way and the pain is nearly gone.

As he thrusts, the pain turns into a gnawing pleasure in my stomach. I feel the need to be close to him and he sits me up so that we're bother facing each other. He continues thrusting into me trying to be gentle but I can tell it's hard since it's been so long.

He presses his forehead to mine, his hands on my back, holding me closer to him. His moans and mine fill the room and after so many excruciatingly pleasuring thrusts, they get sloppier and sloppier and soon, we both come, my legs wrapped around him and vice versa. We both lay back, him on top of me.

We're sweaty and panting and he leans up and kisses me. "I don't ever want to be away from you again." He says.