Rainy Day With Baby Boy Calum

(A/N: Hey guys, this is a suggestion from a commenter. By the way I love all of your comments and you all know who you are fam) -Sara

We run inside as he nudges me in and both of us laugh. I remove my coat and so does he and he pulls me in by his waist. "I love you," he says, pressing his forehead to mine and kissing my lips.
"I love you too," I respond quietly, nuzzling my cold wet self into him and he does the same, cuddling me with his arms. He brings up his hand and fiddles with the hem of my shirt. "This, looks really good on you, but I think it might be better...on the floor," He chuckles and I laugh along and roll my eyes. "But I'm cold," I whine as he begins to lift my shirt up. I raise my arms and he presses his lips to every inch of skin on my upper half as I shiver because the heater still hasn't kicked in.
I feel goose bumps rise on my skin and Calum runs his hands over my shivering arms. He removes his shirt too, revealing his toned upper half. "Baby I'm cold too, but we'll get warm if we cuddle together and... do stuff," he says and kisses me repeatedly on the lips. He brings his hands around me, unclasping my bra and it falls to the floor as his face drops so he's looking directly at my chest with wide eyes. "Wow," he gawks, slowly bringing up his hands to hold both of my breasts.
"You've seen me before," I say, holding his arms and looking up at him innocently. He laughs lightly, and briefly looks at my eyes. "Fuck baby I know but every time I see you, it's like the first time and I was completely blown away by how... amazingly beautiful you are," he says and runs his hands up my arms. He continues rubbing them and uses his thumbs to knead them as I play with his hair and he presses his forehead back against mine. His hands leave my breasts and trail down my curves going in at my waist and back out at my huge hips. I frown and he smiles. "You're so beautiful," He says and admires my body, playing with my jeans absent-mindedly.
I lean forward, a little frustrated with his slow pace. "Take them off," I practically beg and he laughs. "Okay baby," he says, doing his cute little shy laugh he does when he's slightly embarrassed and slightly amused.
I kiss his cheek as he unbuttons my jeans, his finger moving slow against the exposed skin where the buttons were. He unzips them and soon pulls them down, all the way to my ankles where I step out of them. His eyes remain on what he's doing the whole time, completely focused.
"Fuck baby, look at you." He mutters and looks me up and down in nothing but panties. I giggle and cover myself with my arms, cold and bare. Calum takes my arms and puts them at my side. "Don't cover yourself," he says, "you're beautiful."
I feel my cheeks heating and he bends down in front of me, pulling down my panties. He separates my legs and brings his mouth up, licking, sucking, and biting all over making me a moaning mess. I pull his hair and my moans fill the room until he stops and chuckles, kissing me and taking me to the couch, kissing me and getting deeper and deeper when we both fall back on the couch, Calum over me.
He quickly removes his clothes as we make out and he pulls out a small wrapper. He pulls himself into my view and my eyes widen.
I've seen him before but every time feels like the first.
I help him to pull the latex over his cock and He positions his top at my entrance, slowly pushing in. I feel myself overwhelmed with pleasure as he enters me and I can tell he is too.
"Fuck baby you're so tight."
I grab at the cushions under me as he rests one of my legs over his shoulder and the other lies on his opposite side. He continuously pushes himself into me and I feel my stomach tightening as he lowers and reaches my G spot.
He holds me and kisses me while whispering things like;
"Ooh baby, just like that."
"Fuck baby girl, you feel so good around me."
And things like that really, it's so hot, and his lips speak my name and almost send me over the edge in pleasure. His slight lisp audible when he says it.
It made him fucking me much more enjoyable.
His thrusts finally slow down as his hand rests on my stomach and the couch scoots further from it's original position with every thrust Calum executes And soon, we both finish, moaning, swearing messes.
Calum rests over me, panting and still inside of me as both of us are extremely sensitive and exhausted . I play with his hair and he looks up at me.
"You're so perfect," he says and I kiss his lips lightly as he smiles. I feel him softening down inside of me and he pulls out, putting briefs back on and lying back over me.

Hey guys, what'd you think? I didn't like this one too much.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a week but I was so busy with school and chores but it's Sunday and here I am.

QOTD: Do you have any siblings?

AOTD: Si. Yo tengo dos hermanas meyor. In other words, yes, I have two older sisters :)

Anyway, you guys I'll try updating again today for you so be prepared. Remember that I have other stories you can read too like my 5sos Blurbs and Michael Blurbs and Once in a Lifetime and Ready to Run.

Okay, bye! I love you all! Please remember vote and comment suggestions and I'll write them as soon as I can! -Sara