Honey Moon

Tonight has been amazing. Not perfect. A few things went wrong but that doesn't matter much to me since I'm now married to the love of my life; Calum. My best friend.

He carries me into the yard and I gasp. He rented us a beach house in one of the Caribbean Islands, I'm not sure, I didn't ask which one. He kisses my cheek and I giggle and we walk into the house. It's huge and beautiful. He walks me up a flight of stairs to a hallway of closed doors. "Okay, help me find the bedroom." He says, sitting me down so I can look at all of the doors.

"Oh! Found it." He says and I run towards him but he stops me before I enter the room. The light is off so I can't see. "No wait, we have to make it cheesy so I need to carry you in." He says, lifting me with ease and I wrap my arms around his neck and giggle, resting my head against his chest. "You look so beautiful today," He says, flicking the light switch on. It's beautiful.

There's a window above a California King sized bed. The white fluffy comforter looks like a puffy cloud and the view is amazing, the air is cool and you can hear the palm trees rustling from outside. The window is open and candles are placed nicely on the nightstands and around on the floor.

Scattered randomly across the white bed spread are rose petals of a bright bright red that are a beautiful contrast. There is a small bench at the foot of the huge bed. On top is a bottle of champagne and two slim champagne glasses with a box of chocolates.

I gasp at the sight. "Calum, did you plan this?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No, I didn't. Must have been the people who own this. I told them it was for our Honeymoon." Calum says and I smile.

"It's perfect." I say and he nods. "Yea, it is." He says and lays me down on the bed. He moves his hands to unzip and unbutton his pants but I quickly run up and stop him. "I want to." I say and he nods, moving his hands and I slowly do what he was about to and his hands come up and hold my forearms.

I let his pants pool at his huge feet and remove his vest and he removes his tie and I unbutton his shirt, letting my fingertips drag carefully down his front and his eyes close and flutter at my touch.

I continue on and trace his skin where his waistband is and I slip my hand inside, allowing myself to grab onto him and pump lightly. He hisses and his grip on my forearm tightens.

"Fuck babe." He groans and I kiss his lips gently. I quicken my pace, feeling his surprisingly smooth skin. His erection grows and he lets out low sighs as I can feel liquid running down him. I continue to quicken and he throws his head back.

"If you don't stop soon, I'm going to come in my briefs." He says and I giggle and slow my pace down a little more, being slower and gripping harder and he groans loader and just before I know he's ready, I stop.

He groans at the loss of contact then tackles me onto the bed while I giggle and he tickles me. "You think you're going to get away with that don't you?" He asks and I giggle more as his fingers find their way to my waste and he tickles me and yet holds me at the same time.

His tickling comes to an end and he presses his lips to mine repeatedly. First gently but soon they get rough and his tongue slips into my mouth. He pins me to the bed and kisses down and  sighs. "Baby, can you take off your dress?" He asks, looking frustrated.

I giggle and stand, unzipping it and letting it fall to the floor. I'll take care of it later. I walk back over and sit down in my strapless bra and panties.

He chuckles and pulls my thighs towards him in one swift movement and he climbs on my thighs, sitting himself on them.

He slips his hand in my panties and begins rubbing circles around a sensitive area. I had no idea could have me this way; have me grabbing at the comforter and a moaning mess underneath him but wow was I mistaken.

His calloused fingers go further down and he carefully slips a finger inside of me and I groan.

"Calum." I gasp.

He inserts another and continues his slow and dreadfully amazing pace, pumping hard and curling his fingers to hit a certain spot inside of me.

"Baby, I know exactly where you like it." He mutters and his words melt me. As if by just his words, I can be this undone.

He pulls his fingers out soon and removes his thumb from the circles he was making. "Okay baby." He says, moving from his spot on my legs and separating them, hooking his arms around them and pulling them towards him so that he's in between my legs.

"Okay Princess. Are you ready?" He asks pulling down my panties. I remove my bra and nod. He stares at me for a seconds and then carefully positions himself at my entrance. He brings his tip in between my folds where his thumb just was and then finds himself at my entrance again, slowly pushing in. He leans in and holds himself up with his arms on either side of me

"Fuck." He groans.

I grab his hair and wrap my legs around his torso. As if my body naturally knows how to respond to him. He thrusts once, twice, three times very slowly. He's dragging this out, I can tell.

His pumps are amazing and hit the spot his long fingers once hit but this is much better. He thrusts more and more, slowly getting more and more difficult for him to control his pace and I can see it in the way he quickens and then altogether goes slower like he's trying so hard to control it but he wants so bad to finish.

His lips press to mine gently and he repeats this and goes straight to sucking on the thin skin covering my collarbone.

I grab his hair and moan and his thrusts quicken then slow down again and I groan. "Calum, please." I groan. "Faster." I beg.

I can tell he's happy with this request and he quickens the pace, not interrupting it. Going harder and harder and faster and faster. I can feel my stomach tightening along with my grip around him and I can tell I'm close. "Fuck baby." He groans.

I can feel him twitching inside of me a few times and a liquid leave him and I know immediately what it is.

"Fuck Calum." His groans fill the room and my eardrums as his thrusts get sloppy and he rides out both of our orgasms. "Oh, Princess." He chuckles, collapsing on top of me.

I push his messy hair off of his face and we lay there for a while before he grabs the champagne and chocolates and we eat and drink and I lay in between his open legs and we talk about what we want to do now that we're married.

Aw you guys, I'm really proud of this. Make sure you remember to vote and comment, I read all of your comments they make me so happy.

QOTD: Which chapter of this is your favorite?

AOTD: Honestly, I think my favorite to write was either my first chapter or Spaces. Spaces, I have written before many times I just decided I was going to write it in this as an Imagine and I'm really happy I did.

I need to go through all of the chapters and correct spelling and grammar errors because they absolutely bother the shit out of me.

Anyway, I want to let you guys know (for the millionth time) I have other stories you can read including Once in a Lifetime, Ready to Run, Michael Blurbs, 5sos Blurbs, and Castiel Imagines. Ready to Run is actually the sequel to Once in a Lifetime.

Anyway, make sure to vote and comment and you can follow my Instagram @irresistible_mgc

and my other Wattpad is Nashty_xx

Okay guys I hope you enjoyed this, I'll try updating again this week but I'll be pretty busy since it's Thanksgiving week.

Bye! Love you all!

-Sara