Chapter Two: The Meeting

Ria's POV

"RIA! Get up!" I get off the bed and push him to get out. "Ow! What was that for?" said Jonathan who was now laying on the floor next to my door. "You stole my cookie yesterday and this is REVENGE! Mwahhahah!!!" I said still mad about yesterday.

"I didn't know it was yours!" Jon said after getting up. "Oh and I suppose you have a flying elaphant named George, too?" I roll my eyes as he leaves and I get my clothes ready for my shower. "Hmm, what should I wear today?" I asked myself out loud. After about 5 or 6 minutes of choosing, I decide to go with jean cut off shorts, a yellow tank top that says "Muffins are just ugly cupcakes" on it with a black sleevless cardigan and of course my amazing low top converse.

I hop in the shower and quickly run through my routine. "I think I will curl my hair today." I plug in my curling iron and put on my makeup and turn my music on. As I start curling my hair Katy Perry's song Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) started playing. I guess it is one of those songs for being excited that today was Friday. I finish my hair and get my shoes on and walk down stairs. My brother and sisters had already left so I decided just to grab my bag and drive to school today. I grab my purse and keys and walk into the garage to see my baby sitting there just the way I left her. I have an Audi convertable red with black leather interior. I put the top down and drive to school. I had about 15 minutes to spare so I go up to where I see my friends standing. I walk over to them and we head off to first period. My friends and I all have the same schedual. All we really did in class was talk and text.

At around lunch time I decided to just walk around the campus alone. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with my friends but I don't wanna talk about who is cuter than who all the time. Me being who I am accidently bump into someone who was as tough as a brick wall. I say my apologies for not paying attention and I look up into the most beautiful brown eyes. I snap out of it when he holds his hand out and says "Hey, I'm Andrew Torrance." I shake his hand and say "Nice to meet you, Andrew. I'm Alexandria Shelton. But they call me Alex for short." He smiles a gorgeous smile and says "I'll see you around?" I nod my head and smile, letting my dimples show. I continue to walk around campus and think about his eyes and how familiar they looked.

FLASHBACK-------

I sat near the river, my favorite places to sit and think. I look at the sky and I realize it is getting close to sunset. I don't bother shifting so I just walk home. I hear a rustling in the trees behind me and I look towards them. I am startled when I see the most beautifuly colored brown eyes I have ever seen. I stay like that for a while and realize the eyes are gone. I shake off the feeling and finish walking home.

END OF FLASHBACK------

No, it couldn't be the wolf from that night. I kept going over all the facts in my head. I decided that I would have more to find out from him if I ever see him again that is. I look at the clock tower and see that there is 10 minutes left of lunch. I decide to go and get my things for my next period class. I walk in and recognize the same pair of brown eyes I had met with earlier, I mumble "This is going to be and interseting school year" under my breath and take my seat next to the window and try not to get distracted the entire lesson by looking at him.

Hey. Sorry its a boring chapter. I promise that it will get more interesting as I go but its the best I can do for now. VOTE FAN COMMENT! BYE