Chapter Four: Meeting the Beta

Jon's P.O.V

I get up off of my bed and check my phone. "Ugh. 12 new messages. Really?! Wow... my friends need a life." I smile to myself as I remember seeing her face as we found out we were mates. She looked like she didn't have a care in the world. I stretch and pick out my clothes. a fitted Metallica t-shirt with regular jeans. I go into my sister's room to wake her up. I look at her bed and it is already made and the shower is going. I walk into my room and decide that if my mate is coming over later I might want to pick up a bit. I pick up the clothes and stuff off of my floor and make my bed. I smile and turn around when I see Vanessa standing there.

"Wow. She actually got you to pick up your room? I'm impressed. Man, you respect women... unlike you friends." Vanessa said with a smirk.

"Well, I can't say that I don't agree with you Venny, but you have to remember that they also have no life out side of me." I said point to my self at the last part. Venny laughs and shakes her head.

"I think Allie left you enough water for a hot shower. I just saw her walk out of the bathroom. She looks kind of um... dressy... Care to inspect?" As she goes off into her own little world of thoughts I smile to myself already knowing why she looks the way she does today. I start laughing as Venny starts skipping down the hallway to her room singing to herself. "Wow... I have a very wierd family.".

Ria's P.O.V

"Hahaha thanks mom. Well I gotta get ready. I'll see you guys later?" I said not really wanting to talk about it right now.

"Okay honey!" She said and kissed my forehead. She skipped off to get ready to go get a "surprise". I had no idea what the surprise was for or what it was. All I know is that I won't be able to come home until five. Great...

_-_-_- AT SCHOOL-_-_-_

Ria's P.O.V-

I walked up to the huge building where the werewolves stood. I could feel all eyes on me as I continued walking. I realized that they were all in a perfectly straight line tallest to shortest as I walked past them. As I walked past each person they bowed. I walked back and forth and finally stopped in the middle of the group. I looked at all of them and smiled.

"My name Is Alexandria Shelton. I am your new Alpha Female. I expect you to treat me not as a better being than you but as a friend. You can call me Alex, Lexi, Allie, Alli-Bear,Ria or by my real full name Alexandria." I smiled and continued talking. "Please introduce yourselves. I would like to get to know my pack, not only as comrads, but as friends." They introduced themselves and I noticed that Jon was there, he was smiling. "Everyone, you know my brother, Jonathan Shelton." They all said their hellos and I told them to go about their buisiness.

"Alexandria?" someone said and I turned around to look at him".

He smiled and said "Hey, my name is Nathan. Andrew's Beta."

 "Oh! Haha hello Nathan. You wouldn't happen to be my sister Michelle's mate would you?" He smiled and said with as much confidence as  you could possibly get "Yes, I am darling Michelle's mate. She is the most beautiful thing in the world! But you come in a close second." I blushed a little and I felt arms find their way around my waist. "Guess who!" he said.

"Hmm, the Tooth Fairy!!" I said and giggled.

"Wrong! Now you have to kiss me!" Andrew said.

"Again? I thought twice was enough for one lifetime!" I said and Nathan started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"I take it you met my crazy best friend and Beta, Nathan?" I smiled.

"Yep." I turned around and hugged Andy.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I missed you. I got grilled with questions this morning because of you." I said and he smirked.

"Well in that case." He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled and noticed that Nathan was still laughing. "He dosen't really have a life does he?" I asked Andy and his reply which made me chuckle was "He probably has more of a life than any of my other friends!". I smiled and the bell rings. "Shall we?" he says opening the door for me. "We shall!" I reply and we link arms and skip, yes we skip to first period.

We walk into the classroom and all eyes are on us. Even the vamps heard? Wow. I'm surprised. We walk over to our seats and Mrs. Drews says "I have to catch up on some work so you guys have the rest of the week in this class as a free period." Everyone cheers and before I know it Andy and I are surrounded by a whole bunch of werewolves being bombarded by questions like "When did you find out?" "Have you guys kissed yet?" "how long have you know each other?". Andy saw that I was getting annoyed and he excused us and we went in the hall. "Thank you" I said and hugged him. We walked the halls and waited for the day to be done and over with.

Hey guys! Its Sarah. Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I got kinda side tracked. I'll upload again Saturday! My goal is to get 20 reads, 3 votes and 1 comment by Saturday. XOXOXOXOXOX ~Sarah~