Happiness and Tears

Alex,

I went to the store just to get those thingies to make sure.

Love you forever and ever,

Andy

I woke up with that note on our bedside table, I looked around, groaned then got up out of bed. I hated him leaving me when I am sleeping. I hate not waking up with his arms around me and the smell of musk and woods surrounding my nostrils. I get down to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. 

Butter in the pan: check

Batter mixed: check

Bacon almost done: check

Orange juice: check

After I had gotten done making breakfast I could smell Andy walking up the walk way with 3 bags in his hand. His mouth dropped after seeing breakfast on the table.

"Wow, special occasion babe?" Andy asked excitedly

"I can't make breakfast for my husband?" I asked feigning hurt

"I wish you could make me breakfast EVERYDAY" He said which caused me to laugh.

"Well, when we have pups, then I will. After all, I am going to be a stay at home mother." I said then he smiled a heart melting smile.

"Can't wait" He said putting the bags on the chair.

********

We got done eating and immediatly went to check.

"How long do we have to wait?" Andrew whined like a little kid

"5 minutes." I said and sat down on the bed next to him

After about 6 minutes (just to make sure) I looked at the sticks and they all had plus signs on them. Positive.

I looked up at Andy who had a nervous face on and slowly nodded my head. He smiled and picked me up and spun me around kissing me.

"Oh my gosh!" I started getting tears in my eyes.

"We're having pups"