15?

Alex:

Andrew and I were on our way to the pack doctor to see how many pups we were gonna have. When we arrived i was really jittery and had nerves. We still hadn't told our parents yet. We were going to have them all over tonight including my brother and his mate. I found it funny how I still haven't met Andrew's brothers. Any of them..and he has six of them. I will make it a point to ask him later after family dinner. Andrew and I were currently living in a very small cottage in the woods. Normally in a wolf relationship, you stay in a very small house until you have your first litter of pups. It is very typicall for wolves to have more than two litters. It also depends on how many pups you have too.  Andrew and I discussed that we wanted at least 3 or 4 litters. I know, you're probably asking, "Where do you get all that money?!". Families have what one might call a "fund". Its got millions of dollars in it. Everyone in the family donates a couple thousand dollars to it. So, we get the money from there.

Andrew:

We walked into the office and waited for the doctor to get us. I hope we have a good sized litter. I hope all of the pups make it. It is very typicall for at least one pup in the litter to die right after birth. I hope it doesn't happen. The doctor came out and called us in.

"Lift up your shirt so it shows your cute little baby bump" She said. I smiled. My mate, my one true love, my love, having my pups. Al lifted up her shirt to show a cute little belly.

"Okay, lay down on the table. I'm going to put this gel on your stomach and then the wand will take the video." The doctor informed us. I looked up  at the screen and Alex had her eyes closed. I heard the doctor say something.

"Wow" She said. "I know Alpha's litters are big, but this is the biggest I've ever seen." She smiled and turned to us.

"What? how many?" I asked.

"I can't really wrap my mind around it. Congradualations! You two are going to be parents of 15 pups!" She exclaimed

"15?!" Alex and I said in unison