part 1

Hetalians x Reader
the revenge

You and Elizaveta, the Hungarian girl are best person in crime for Yaoi fans. Even Kiku knows about you and the other hetalians females are fujoshi, he never mind about it. One day you and her having a conversation from the cellphone.
"Elizaveta! hi, thanks for the last recommendations of BL comic. I love it!!"
"Glad, you like it (u/n). Let's watch together next time."
"Sure! hey I'm about make a yaoi fanfic, you know."
" Really? about who and who?"
" I'm thinking about who's the perfect target for my yaoi fanfic series... Do you think it'll be good if I insert the Lemon part?"
"Gosh! (u/n) That'll magnificent! hmm... about that... hey how about of pairing the boys? Oh! how about you make a vote about the best pairing first, then you make a yaoi stories from that votes. I bet your fanfic will be magnificent."
"You right! That's very good recommendation Liz! thanks! You're the best! how about I make a yaoi story about your men with Gilbert?"
"yes! yes! please. with extra hot lemon kay!"
"sure I'll."
"if finished it send me okay, I'll tell the other girls, except Lily, she's too innocent to read it.."
"yeah she is... well then see ya!"
---------- Skip the time
Finally you finished you stories about the boys pairing with extra hot lemon. You got many positive response from the readers, especially from the girls.
-You are chatting with the girls.
Elizaveta: "(u/n)! your stories is so hot!! I love it! please make about (fav. pairing hetalia)!"
you:" gee thanks Liz, but that's thanks to you too. okay I'll make it later. I'm also want to draw the original picture too."
Bella: oh yes!! please make about (2nd fav hetalians pairing) too. X3 more lemon please!
Mei: yeah! also about (3rd fav hetalians pairing)!! Please make a details pictures too!! So damn Kinky!! (੭ु˶˭̵̴⃙⃚⃘᷄ᗢ˭̴̵⃙⃚⃘᷅˶)੭ु⁾⁾~❣
Cecil: You're the master!! (u/n)!! I love your yaoi stories!! make more XD!!
... skip the long requests!
You: Thanks girls! I'll make all of your stories with more hot lemons! (*Ŏڡ< ♡♥)σ⌒🎶🎵
Katsuya: Hey how about we have a yaoi fiction competition?
Elizaveta: Yeah! that's good! whoever can makes more girls get nose-bleeding with their fiction, she'll get a 80dollars! and free bucks for one month, deal!
All girls: Deal!
Natalia: Sure! but don't let the boys know.
you: yeah, it'll be ruin... They will revenge us with the yuri and hentai rape fiction about us... especially they have Kiku... ( ̄∀ ̄)
all girls: CREEPY!!
you: gals! if that happens we will make the BDSM version! Oh, By the way I also can make a manga too!
All Girls: COOL!!
Elizaveta: We will gather it after the next world meeting kay!
all girl: Deal!
-----------
The meeting day (灬ơ₃ơ)ノ〜♡

next page, pweeeesss...