part 9

The meeting was done and you girls now are gathering in a room to start the contest.
Elizaveta: So gals, as we already planned last month about today's theme. It's time for us to show what've we got to the boys. I predicted that the boys now are overhearing us.
Bella: Now! bring it on gals!
(u/n): girls I think this is will be our last contest. I think I'm very guilty to the boys... since then they're having much trouble... You last time I heard them talking about to let us and they will not make any revenge plan anymore...
Katsuya: you right... we mustn't make the as our object at the first... Sometimes I also feel guilty to my lil brother... Since then he never be able to sleep or eat...
Natalie: Yeah... I think it's tome to stop to using the boys as our yaoi fandom object.
Cecil: Yeah... I agree to not make any yaoi fandom by using the boys anymore...
Mei: So this is the last time we using them as our fandom right.
Elizaveta: I also thinking to stop it... I never think to make them as our fandom object not for so long time... but since the boys take the revenge so we can't think calm and make another revenge...
Bella: Yeah... we must understand their feelings since we also hate to be their yuri fandom object too...
(u/n): so this is our last contest... since we already made it right.
Cecil: yeah, let's have some fun for the last time, shall we?
then the girls are agree and start the contest... and actually without they notice it, the boys are overhearing in the next room. ;P
~next page puweeese (۶•౪•)۶❤٩(•౪•٩)