part 6

again at the late night, at the chat room...
Elizaveta: Gals! damn! we need to make revenge!! they use us as the object! especially you (u/n) and me...
(u/n): you right, by the way why they only make stories about us more than the other girls?
Bella: I think that's because they know that you two are the brain of that competition.
Katsuya: I'm so angry with lil brother... how can he make story about Natalie and I doing something like that?
Natalie: Big brother!! I rather choose to not marry big brother than I've do an horrible thing like that with big sis! and yeah I agree to make more revenge!
Cecil: By the way... only Lily who don't get to be in any yuri story...
Mei: since she has Vash... no one will dare to do any like that to her... since only her who don't involved into the first competition...
Hungary: by the way... any revenge idea?
all girls: mmm...
suddenly there's a light bulb on your head.
(u/n): how about rape theme? or threesome? also add some kinky stuff inside the stories? With more dramatic and detail.
Hungary: (u/n) you are the goddess of Lemon fiction!!
Bella: Yeah that'll be more damn nosebleed!!
Cecil: By the way we need to revenge to the one who the brain of that yuri fiction! do any of you know who's that?
(u/n): no doubt he must be Kiku. He is the God of Yaoi and Yuri fiction.
Mei: yeah, Big brother is the only one who has the idea of yuri fiction... since he is the representation of a country which the place of the birth of Otaku, etc culture... ;3
Katsuya: and don't forget to make about the last winner story... you know Alfred and Francis is the winner.
Natalie: And don't forget about who is the last boy who give the BDSM idea.
Elizaveta: that stupid Gilbert... I'm gonna hit him with my ultimate pan!! ૮( ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌ )ა
(u/n) : so when is the competition?
Elizaveta : well I think we can held the other rooms besides the meeting rooms again next month, Since the next meeting will be held in my country. We will held it as usual after meeting. un secretly, let the boys know!
All girls: Sure
Elizaveta: hey also don't forget the story about the most popular pairing couples story kay!
all girls: sure!
Then all girls are off
you also start to heading to your bed, actually inside you head you are asking about how to end these revenge...
(ó﹏ò。)
actually you want end it since you don't want (fav. chara) to hate you.
~next page (ಡωಡ) ニヤニヤ