part 3

The boys are overhearing from the behind of the wall from the main meeting room (there's few rooms there and you use the other room beside the main meeting room). Thanks to the wiretaps, the boys can hear the girls conversation.
Elizaveta: Alright girls! today as what we have been talking before, today is our competition day.
---------
Alfred: what competition? They didn't let us to join?
Feliciano: ve~ I wonder what kind of competition are they holding?
Francis: honononon... I hope a sexy competition non? I wonder how (u/n) will look like when she's wearing bikini...#SMACK
Arthur: you damn bloody frog!! how dare you imagine love like that!!
-about to fighting
Yao: Aiya!! both of you stop it! we can't here what are they talking about!!!
---back to you
you: yup! so be careful to not let the boys know about today's competition... or they'll be ruin it. I hope for the best who will win.
-back to the boys
Feliciano: ve~? why is that?
Ludwig: What'll we ruin? what are they talking about?
Alfred: ssst... they're talking about the competition will be held after the world meeting and will be held in that room.
Ivan: well what kin of the competition is not told yet... I think they keep it as a secret... kolkolkolkolkol...
Arthur: So, what are you going to do then?
Francis: honononon... of course we'll overhear again, non?
Alfred: Yup! that's it! After the meeting we'll overhear again!
Ludwig: I'm not in!
Kiku: hai, that's not proper. I'll not do something like that.
Feliciano: ve~ why? let's find out guys. I know you two actually also want to know...
Gilbert: kesesesese... what are ya planning? why the awesome me didn't be invited?
Antonio: yeah, what it's about? I'm interested. Don't you too, Lovi?
Lovino: Don't Lovi me you Tomato Bastardo!!
Feliciano: ve~it's about the girls are going to hold a fiction competition after the meeting.
Ivan: and we are planning to find out.
Gilbert: kesesesese... then the awesome me will in.
Ludwig: Nein! You'll not!
------after the long debates, the boys agreed to stay to find out what are you competing.

next please (ノ*'ω'*)ノ彡┻━┻