part 2

The boys =3
When the you are break from the meeting, you and the girls are meeting so you are grouping in one room. usually you'll with (fav. hetalia group). But today all the girls don't accept any boys.
Alfred: hey dude, do you know what happen to the dudettes? Why are they having a meeting without us? that's rare...
Arthur: I don't know either... But what's your problem? That's their business not ours.
Francis: honononon... I wish I can be there, heaven is inside there! Non.
Arthur: shut your mouth! frog!
Feliciano: ve~ Ludwig why we aren't allowed to their group? I want to be with the bella...
Ludwig: That's because it's their important meeting, well I also wonder what are they talking about... but that'll be improper if we overhearing... 
Kiku: hai, I'm agree with Ludwig, That will be shitsurei, if we overhear.
Yao: actually I also wonder what are they talking about aru...
Russia: #smile... I like to bother but I don't think that would be a good idea since Katsuya and Natalia also there... #shaking.
Alfred: Dude! how about we overhearing?
the Boys: WHAT!?
Arthur: You wanker! I never teach you to bothering ladies, that's very un gentlemen!!
Alfred: oh! dude! we're just overhearing not bother them, actually I have wiretaps! Who's with the HERO!?
Francis: honononon... I'll go!
Ivan: me too da.
Feliciano: ve~! me too!!
yao: aiya!!! all of you... argh! fine I'll go too aru, just for looking after you aru...
Ludwig: fine, I also go, but only to make sure you don't make any stupid things.
Kiku: well then... Shoganai desu ne.
Arthur: fine I'll go too just to looking after you!!
Alfred:Yahooo!!! Come guys!!
~~~~~~

next pweaseee...(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ