New Lives ~

A/ N : First of all , guys omg thanks for a all the votes and comments and views . It means a lot guys . I'm so sorry I haven't been continuing the story . You guys made me smile , and I love you guys . I will continue writing this , I will be active again . Because I've been having writers blog , and I've been dealing with a lot of things . I love you all thanks . Enjoy the story 💓 .

Oliver's POV:
I feel a hot sensation against my eyes , and try to open my eyes . My eyes felt like they were stuck together , I groaned rubbing my knuckles to my eyes . My eyes finally had the strength to open up .

My vision blurs as my eyes try focusing around this room . It looks like I was in a hospital . I hear a door open and look into the direction of the sound .
I see the same lady my dad talked to , come in .she gives me a sorrow look.
"Hi Oliver ."
I stare at her with a blank face . She comes to my bed , and sits on the edge .
"Do you have any memory of what happen ?" She looks down at my covered legs with a blanket on top of them .
"Mhm." I say without moving my lips .i can feel the burning sensation on my lips , from the impact of my dad's fist .
"Your dad , was escorted by police after you fainted ."
I lick my lips , and can feel the numbness as I did it . She placed her hands on my hands and I slide my hands back away from her .
" Oliver I know you don't like me because you were separated from your sister .."
Sister ..yessie ..
My eyes begin to water , as I can feel my cheeks suddenly getting heavy . And my throat becomes dry . As my fist clench , I feel a sharp pinch on my arm.
I see a needle inside my skin . I just realized my cuts are exposed ,

all the cuts on my right arm are exposed to the nurses ... Doctors .. Are they gonna keep me here ??..

I look back up to her , and see her looking at my arm with the cuts on it . She takes a deep breath

" Oliver .. You'll find her someday I promise .."
I laugh sarcastically .
" How would you know ?? " she sighs .
"Because she's your sister isn't she ?"
I nod my head and I feel a tear come out of my left eye .i feel sink into my skin as this pain in my heart begins.
" my baby .. Sister .. My only sister .."
She was everything to me .. She kept me alive ..
I cover my face as i try not to reveal my exposed tears . I close my eyes , as I begin to cough .
"Oliver .. Your gonna get yourself sick if you cry ."
Anger rises in my veins .
" THAT WAS MY SISTER I LOST REMEMBER ?!"
I can hear the beeping from the heart monitor fade in , it beeps rapidly .
She cringes and flinches as I scream.
"Oliver please .."
"NURSE!!!" She yells as I feel so light headed . My eyes begin to shut down . And all the noise fades out .

---
Yessie's POV
I woke up in a room , with some striped sheets covering my clothes . And it seems like, I was in a girls room.

The room was painted neon red , with a plasma screen tv across from the bed I was in. I felt something lay against my forehead , in shock i rise up , and scream .

I see a warm gel pack fall in my lap . I take a look to the bed stand right next to me .
It had a bowl of fruits , and my iPod charging with my headphones right next to it .

I took a deep breath , and my curiosity got the best of me . I placed my hands on the bed and turned my body , towards the closer that was next to my bed . I pushed my body off the bed and my small feet covered with black socks , touched the cold tile floor .

I took deep look at the tile floor , noticing it had a splatter effect . I looked at the next and yet the same . But they were all neon colors splattered on black tile .
I rise my head back up to the closet that my eyes yet wait to look into .

The faded , transparent door . With metal on its borders . I bite my lip ,hoping to see something interesting .
I close my eyes , deep breath and my arms spread as I open the closet

The cold air swifts my hair , and gives me goosebumps . I flinch , and open my eyes .
....
Authors note / hey guys I know you've been waiting for the next part for a while now , but I had this in my library for a while now . And I don't want you guys to stop reading my books or anything 😔 so please Wait . I love writing i promise ill continue I love you guys so much .

And if you like to contact me about the story or anything follow me on Instagram or dm me
@ yessiel0pez (the o is a zero)
Thanks guys 💞