The seperation

Yessie's POV :
I screamed my lungs out , till my throat was sore . " what the ?-" my hands scanned my whole bed , hoping to feel Oliver's body . "Oliver ?! - " I screamed . Dead . Silence. My heart was pacing , as I got up feeling sweat beneath my body . I managed to get myself up from the bed , and walked toward the door . I froze. *sigh* my hand turned the doorknob and I opened to the kitchen . I looked around for Oliver screaming his name repeatedly , tears formed with every pause of my breath . I ran toward his room , and threw my knees to the ground crying . As I rubbed my tears away , more tears formed causing my vision to blur . I saw a neon blue note beneath my rob dyrdek skateboard he borrowed . My heart crushed as i began to read it . " dear baby sis , I know we may go our different ways by path , but you'll always be my sister by faith and heart . Don't forget me , I'm sorry I couldn't see you grow up and protect you from the guys in this world . - oliver "
I took a deep stare , at the note .. And I cried and screamed louder than my limit . I crushed it in my hand and threw it . But of course it landed in my lap . I cried and hugged my knees . As I wondered around the room , I took one last stare at the note . I flipped it over to see the sharpie pass through .. At least that's what I thought . " p.s dad will explain everything , I promise this wasn't my choice "

Wtf does this mean ? Does this mean we're gonna be separated ? Is this really true ? No no .. it can't .. But the prom-
*Flashback*
"He hit me .. Hard . And he told the teacher I hit him " ( baby voice )
" Aww baby sis , don't cry ."
" b-but he hurt me .."
" lemme see . "
*pulls hair behind my ear*
" you see ? H- he scratch me . 3 twimes"
*light kiss against neck*
" I promise baby sis , the next guy that hurts you .. Will pay . But for now .. I will talk to that kid tommorow .. "
"R-weally?"
"Yes. I may not be there when he hurts you , but I promise I'll break him when I find out who he is . "
" I wuv you oliver ."
" I love you more little sister"
" pwinky promise ? "
" pinky promise "
*flashback over*

I screamed so loud . I laid in his bed room , taking a deep stare into each object he had in his room . It's funny , but with every thing i gazed at , I found a flashback or a good memory play with every one . I sobbed , and crawled to the end of the room . I went through the door and screamed . " WHY ?! " I yelled looking up at the ceiling . I went to the kitchen and scrambled through the cabinets . There it was . Liquor , my dads stash . I took some tequila and drunk it with no regret . " FUCK EVERYTHING!" I yelled .

I ran to my room , I somehow did well at that . I found a sharpner , the blade was broken . I took a deep look at it .. " I'm - sorry .." I cried silently as if I was saying It to my brother , the only person I actually cared about . I let the blades kiss my skin "uh - oww" I said ️leaving the first cut . I grunted with every cut , crying and not even caring about how much it hurt . The cuts stopped up to my my elbow . I can't believe I did it .. why am I so stupid ..

3 min later /
I heard the front door to our house unlock . I wiped my tears away and put on a 'daughtry' long sleeve shirt , and moved my ears close to the door before opening it . 'Please be oliver ..' I thought . I took a deep breath and opened the door . I saw my dad , with a red nose , a Bruised cheek and watery eyes . Wow .. I stood there staring at him , as he walked to me ..

I backed up 3 steps as he kneeled to my height . " y-yessie *sniffle*" . His green eyes , looked at my eyes . They were dark .
I looked down as he talked . " I - I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you.. And oliver " I stepped farther away . " I'm ... Not going to hurt you .. " I didn't believe him . He gave open arms as he came 2 steps closer , i pulled away . " where's oliver ?! " I shouted crying . I heard a car park up in the driveway . My dad turned around as he got off his knees . Two people came , one was a officer with brown eyes and black hair , and a lady with glasses and brown hair in a formal outfit . " I'm sorry yessie ." He said one last time as he backed away from me . The officer hand cuffed my dad , and the lady took my hand . I began to cry , " where's oliver ?! " I shouted , with every step to the lady . She ignored me , I cried more and more and lost my voice with every scream .

She took me into her car , with a guy in the passenger seat as I was in the back . She handed me a Gatorade with a weird color , and told me to drink it . I Began to kick in my seat , and cry more . After I drank it , I started to lose sleep .. And more sleep . Until finally my eyes shut completely on the highway ..
/
Oliver's POV
*flashback*
" you can't take me away from her forever .." I said flicking my fingers at my iPhone 5s .
"I'm not trying to take you away from her , it's just .. Just for the better okay oliver ? You need to trust me . "
I scoffed with a smirk . Is he that stupid ? He wants me to trust him ? After all the pain you put me through - fuck that not me . Her . My baby sister through . "You want me to forgive you ? " i said with a sarcastic tone .

Ahahhaaha , you mother fucker . "Im not gonna forgive you for anything . You dumb . Mother . Fucker ."

He pulled over . And pulled me by my hoodie . " listen here oliver , im trying so hard not to beat the crap -"
" crap out of me ? " I questioned cutting him off .
" oliver , this is for the best-"
" Bullshit!"I spit in his face with "shit" .
He pushed me in my seat , started the engine and drove again .
I took my phone out of my pocket .
Yessie ..
I saw my lockscreen , and turned away as I shed a tear . Damn im gonna miss her ...
I took my headphones out my hoodie pocket . Put them in and listened to " there's no sympathy for the dead " .
And I closed my eyes , as I opened and closed my fist .
----
I felt the car stopped . My eyes slowly opened up , as the sunlight hit my eyes . As
I groaned and looked to my left and my dad was on his black berry , old ass blackberry looks like he was texting . I was hearing music fade as I tried to forcefully open my eyes more and more .
"Hahaha .
I heard a knock upon my door the other day , I opened it to find it staring in my face ."
I thought for a sec . Wait what song is this ?
"My body is trembling sending shivers down my spine!"
' the drug in me is youuu.' I sang in my mind .
--
I took my phone out and slid it up so I can now use the camera . I saw my green eyes lighten from the reflection of the sun , I combed my hair with my fingers and locked my phone . I did my signature hair flip and laid back in my seat . As soon as I laid back , my dad stopped texting , unbuckled and left the car . Wow . He locked the car with the little remote on his key chain .

He walked around exiting the car , and took a glance at me . I squirmed my eyes at him . He shook his head and walked toward the house . It was like green , with 2 windows , and a one story house . A lady with a messy bun , black hair , and a oversized guess t-shirt opened the door .
She look concerned as my dad talked with her . She crossed her arms and talked with my dad . At some points she would glance at the car and pay her attention back to dad . She nodded her head a lot of times .

5 min later /
I went looking through my gallery and saw various pictures of yessie. Most of the pictures she was wearing the things I bought her , band merch , because my parents left me alone with her most of the time . I got all the money from my college stash , the ones my parents gave me when we weren't a dysfunctional family-
*knock knock knock*

I looked up , and took my headphones out.
My dad was knocking his fist on the door , and signaled for me to get out .i opened the door and got off . The messy bun lady , opened the trunk of the car , and took my luggage with her inside . It pissed me off . I slammed the door as soon I saw her do that .
My blood pressure rised . I realized I am acutallyleaving Yessie .
" so you were fucking serious about this shit ?! " I spat in my dads face
" HUH ?! Asshole!"
He clenched his jaw . Ooh wrong move man . I pulled my fist back and aimed to his nose. 3 times I hit him . He kept trying to pull me off.
As soon as I was gonna pull back another punch , he grabbed me by my hoodie. And busted my lip. The bun lady came out and saw what he did , I fell to the ground and my vision became to blur.
"Call 911 ! " some lady yelled .
----