The past ❧ { part 3}

Oliver's POV

20 min passed, and yessie is fast asleep in my arms . Sadly , she cried herself to sleep. I brushed my hand into her brown hair , hoping she wasn't gonna be awake when my druggie mom comes. My mom wants yessie to grow up and be a prostitude.But I won't let my sister waste her life like that , to fuck guys and get laid. EVER. My job is to protect my little sisters from these little bastards anything or anyone won't stop me . Nothing will .

/////

*knock knock*

" yo little fags , open the fucking door!" That voice was so Familar . Oh yeah . It was my mom . That's her own welcoming herself home . I let out a deep sigh as I laid yessie on the bed & off of my chest . Hoping she wouldn't here. I scratched the back off my neck as my sleepy eyes went back to the normal vision. I turned the gold doorknob slowly , and mom slammed the door open "oh hey there , no eyes!"

Since I have emo hair , my black straight hair covers my eyes , and other times I only have one eye showing . She thinks it's stupid that I'm emo , and she doesn't support it. "Where's my baby?!" She screamed slamming the door behind her . "Shut up Selena!" I call my bitch ass mom by her name , not by "mom" ever since she turned into this bitch . She pulled me against the wall with my hands behind my head . Her hot breath filled with a scent of vodka & weed , ran against my neck giving me a chill running down my back . "Where is she ?" She whispered into my neck . I shook my head and she pulled my by the tip of my hair covering my eyes . "One more time." She let out a sigh . " your last warning olive."OLIVE?!!? HELL NO ! I pushed my force onto her shoulder and pulled her down to the floor .

"DONT CALL ME OLIVE! AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" She bit her lip. I pushed her off of me .she dramatically fell to the floor . "Dude really ?" I said looking at her with a "really ?" Face . "How dare you push your mother!!" She got up from the floor and took off her long ass heels , and flew It straight to my dick . I groaned loud . "F-fuck you sel-" "where's my future prostitude ??" She said cutting me off . & again she called my baby sister a prostitude .

If I had enough strength to take my baby sister and run away then I would . I promise I would . But man she hit my hard. Fuck . She smiled evilily . " I'll be back later , enjoy the pain asshole . Your father was right , we should have used a condemn but no the sex was so deep that I told him fuck it I need u inside . Guess i was stupid . Bye oliver ."
She insulted me as she left through the door with her click clack sound from her heels follow. I crawled myself to my room , with tears in my eyes . I'm gonna run away from this hell .

//////

Yessie POV

C'mon yessie , do it . Do it .

Tears ran down my face , as I slid my back down the wall . A pocket knife stood across from my feet , a pocket knife .

Use it .. C'mon yessie . It'll be all over. He's lied to you ... You can do it .

I pushed the closed pocket knife toward me with my feet . 1, push . 2,push . There it is , right next to my thigh

Pick it up . C'mon .

It didn't feel right but I just had to . I had to do it . I grabbed the pocket knife as silence filled the air . I looked down at chest me saw the necklace oliver have me with the bvb sign . A tear raced down my cheek as I kissed the necklace and took Oliver's iPhone .

I unlocked his iPhone 5 and put the camera . I took a deep breath and looked through the window across from his room . I heard a door open and slam . And I stared through his room and saw he was on his bed playing with his fingers . I began to cry a little as I slid the camera icon to video , I looked at the red button and let out a sigh as I pressed It . Here we go ...

//////

"Hey oliver , mom, dad . Today is the day . I'm so sorry - here I have is a pocket knife .." I picked up the pocket knife is slid it open . "I want say I'm sorry for bein such a bad daughter , for being born & for you guys not having an obortion -" , I heard a door open . I looked through the window and I saw oliver was gone , I opened my door slowly making a small screech , oliver was coming toward my door . I jumped . I threw the pocket knife under my bed , and locked Oliver's phone . I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes

///

Oliver's POV

I came into yessies room to check up on her , I know she wasn't asleep through all this drama . I sat on the other side of the bed and heard her hard breathing , I can tell she was crying . I cupped one hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb against it . "

Yessie ?" I cooed her name , so she knows she doesn't have to fake for me. Her hazel eyes opened. "You okay beautiful ?" She nodded slowly and looked down at her feet. I kissed her forehead. She smiled . I pulled her into my arms , rested her head on my shoulder and brushed her hair with my fingers as she fell asleep .

///// 2 hours later ////

"In the end , as we fade into the night who will tell the story of your life ? And who will remember your last goodbye ? Oh wooahh " my phone began to ring ,I felt yessies weight on my body as I struggled to reach over for my phone , didn't even bother to look at the caller ID .

"H-hello" my voice sounded so weird and low .

"Oliver faggot jax . This is your father."

"What the hell you want ? " I heard white noise as I said that . Guess I made him angry . Oh well.

"Listen here oliver , I'll be home in 1 hour . We are going to talk . And you better listen . And I'm not waisting my strength on you . So it's only talking . Got it ?!"

I scoffed "whatever." And hung up on him . I looked at yessie and she was rubbing her eyes with her knuckles . "W-what's going on oliver ?"

"Nothing beautiful , you hungry ? " I smiled as she nodded . " stay here" I kissed her forehead and headed to the kitchen. I took some salt , plantains , a knife and some cheese and made her favorite Spanish meal mom used to make us . "Platano con queso"