Chapter Nine

Natsu, Erza, and Lucy stayed over at my place for the night as we hang out. I made them dinner and popcorn since we planned to watch a movie. Everything went well until.... Gray and Wendy showed up.

"Alright!" The door flung open to see an angry shirtless Gray standing at my door along with Wendy behind him panicing.

"Gray calm down." Wendy implored as Happy woke up from his sleep next to the unhatch eggs on the small beds I made for them.

"Who idea of not inviting us!" Gray angry asked as I laugh silently.

"Oh my bad Gray and you too Wendy. I forgot since I was so happy to be home." I said as Gray and Wendy walk in my apartment as they sat on the floor with the rest of us. Wendy between Erza and Lucy, while Gray sat between me and Natsu.

"Hey what's your problem?" Natsu asked as he glares and there foreheads go to each other.

"I don't like how close you are with Ocean so stay back hot head!" Gray barked.

"Watch it ice boy!" The two boys kept bickering as I had enough of this and just wanted to see the movie.

"Okay that it!" I barked as I stand up and got between Gray and Natsu. "There happy!" The boys look shocked at the resolve as both of them nod and agree as we watch the movie. Since Wendy and Gray wanted to stay over I made sleeping arrangement. Wendy and Lucy can sleep on my bed, Erza can sleep on the couch, I have two sleeping mats I have, but use them like this when I have alot of people sleep over, and I sleep ontop of a blanket and be a burrito blanket.

Night rises as I sleep, I feel like I've being watch in my sleep in a creepy way and I mean a creepy way I turned to one side to see Natsu sleeping widely and snoring loud and turned to the other side to see Gray back facing me asleep. I look at the window to see a shadow form, when it saw I was awake it vanish. I get out of my comfortable bed and grab my keys and opening the window to see no one there. That was werid, but I'm not taking my chance. I silently summon Dusk and Aquila, there probably going to hate me.

"Why did you wake us up?" Dusk asked sleepily as Aquila just nods.

"I'm really sorry," I whispered as I try not to wake up everyone else. "I saw someone my window and it was just watching me sleep. Can you see if he's still around here?" I asked as both of them look at each other.

"He?" Aquial implored as I nod.

"Yeah, I'm not interested in girls so I suspect the creepier is a boy." I softly replied as both of them nod.

"Okay it take a quick scan and we go to sleep." Dusk informed as both of them took off soaring in the sky. I wondered of what it feels like to fly like them, to feel free and not to worried about anything. Couple minutes later as Aquila returns along with Dusk.

"No one here acted suspicious." Dusk reported as Aquila nods.

I sigh in relief, maybe my imagination is taking over my body. "Okay, thank you guys. Have a good night." I replied as both of them nod.

"You too." They replied in unison as they went back to the Celestail World. I close the window and went back to my small bed set I made as I tried to forget about the creepier at my window.

"You okay Ocean?" Gray voice softly asked as I look at him as his eyes are on me. I look down to the floor and shake my head.

"Not really." I replied softly, not realizing of what Gray was doing. His body went towards me as I'm face to his chest as his arms wrapped around my hips and my lower back.

"It's okay, I'll keep you safe from anyone. Just go to sleep and I'll protect you from anyone." Gray said as I feel my heart beating super fast. Not again, what is wrong with me.