Chapter Nineteen

"Ocean!" I hear my name being called softly outside of my dream world. "Ocean! Wake up!"

My eyes flung open as I see Laxus sitting next to me, while I lay on the floor as I see everyone sitting around on the boat we rent sailing away. I looked at the big picture to see Espeon sailing the ship, Eevee sitting down her back facing the wall as she brushes her hair, Perseus and Cassiopeia are looking at me with concerned and lastly Vaporeon sitting on the edge as she looks at the sea as we head back to Fiore. I gently lean my body up as I rubbed the new headache pounding in my skull as I look at Laxus.

"Laxus," I whisper silently as I'm confuesed of what happened. "What happened to me?" I added as I tried to piece the puzzle together.

Laxus looks at me as he's trying to stay awake, but why? "Without us knowing. You were sting by the sea monster a long time and you didn't take effect until that moment. The sea monster charges at us and taking you in his hand. During the rescue mission, some of us got injured, but..." Laxus trails as he holds the side as his side. "Some even more hurt..." Laxus eyes close as he's losing conscience he falls forward as I catch him quickly.

"Laxus! Laxus!" I screamed catching everyone attention. "What's wrong?" I pleaded as my hand goes to his side, when I did that I felt something warm. I take my hand to examine it and to see it red. It's blood.

"Laxus!" I screamed as I lay him down on the floor. "Perseus! Can you heal him?" I asked as he shakes his head.

"I can't, I used all of my magic energy to destroy the sea monster." Perseus as he looks at Eevee. "As well with Eevee, she used most of her magic energy to heal you Ocean. Laxus knew about his injured and he persuade Eevee to heal you than him." Perseus said as tears start rolling down.

"I understand why you didn't heal him, but his injuries aren't patch. Get me bandages! Stat!"

Once Laxus got bandage, I applied pressure as Espeon is trying to get us back home as quickly as she can of what magic energy she has. My heart beat faster and faster as Laxus flinch and suffers of pain he must be feeling right now. When we dock, Espeon went back to the celestail world including Cassiopeia. Eevee did as much as she could even though we were still in our swimsuit and Persues help me carry Laxus as we continue to get to Fairy Tail.

"Help! Laxus needs medical attention!" I screamed as Eevee burst the door open for us as we ran in as we pant with sweat dripping down of our faces. The entire guild face falls as they see Laxus side dripping.

"Laxus! Take him in the hospital!" Someone yells as everyone helps Laxus in the infirany. As people take Laxus in the infirany room I watch helplessly as I was responsible of Laxus injures. Which I am.

"Ocean what did you do?" Evergreen asked as she grabs my shoulder.

"Evergreen." Freed said getting Evergreen releasing my shoulder. "It's not Ocean fault."

"But she's responsible of Laxus condition." Evergreen shouts as she looks at me. "If Laxus dies today. I will turn you into stone."

"Leave her alone!" Gray shouts next to me as he stands next to me. "Ocean been through enough. She isn't responsible of Laxus death. It would be Laxus!" Gray defended as I feel my cheeks redden of the thought of me and him just being a couple.

"Stop protecting her! She has to face it and comfess that she is responsible for Laxus death." Evergreen barked. My throat dries of what Evergreen saying. She's absolute right. I am responsible of Laxus death.

"Okay that's-" I place my hand on Gray shoulder as he frozes and forgot of what he was going to say.

"Thank you Gray for protecting me, but," My voice trails and tears going down my cheek. "I am responsible for Laxus death because I'm weak!" I burst crying as the guilds watches me crying.

"Ocean, it's not your fault of Laxus condition, Perseus said that the sting made your entire body shut down and you couldn't do anything." Gray said wrapping his arms around me as I hug him back. "Everything will be fine, just relax and don't blame yourself for Laxus injures, he wouldn't want you to worried about him alot." When Gray finished, he takes me to a table with Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Mirajane, and Natsu as they got me food and tried to get my mind off of Laxus, but I couldn't his lips pressing against mine as we kiss underwater, his arms wrapping around my body and his protecting side that I deeply love and cheerish about Laxus. When I look at Evergreen she kept glaring at me as she's not going to move on about Laxus being injured. Well I guess I made her mad and not joining the thunder legion anytime soon.