Chapter 1

*Warning: Contains Cursing, Abuse, And lots of Sexy Ciel... So Beware...*

Me no own Black Butler

---------------------_------–-----------
Orashi

Me, Yuko and Aishi were walking home when I saw something... I stopped and pointed over to a garbage bin."What's That?""A Garbage Bin.."Aishi said making me look stupid."No,On the Garbage Bin." I Said walking closer to the bin."Holy Shit! We Are Going to Narnia!!!" Yuko said and jumped in."That Stupid Girl...." I mumbled and took Aishi's hand."Shall We?"I said like a gentleman.She nodded and we jumped in.

I Woke up on some grass.I looked over to my left and saw Aishi and Yuko waking up."HELL YEAH WE ARE IN NARNI-- Where The Fuck Are We?!"Yuko said,cutting her sentence halfway.I looked around and realised we were in a garden."Black Butler." I said,standing up."What the fuck is fucking Black Butler... IT SOUNDS RACIST!" Aishi shouted.Soon after we heard a door open and saw a boy and a tall man.OH MY FUCKING LORD! I ran over and pointed " Your Ciel PhantomHive! And your his Demon Butler." I said and pointed at both of them.Ciel looked shocked when I Said Sebby-Senpai was a Demon."Who are you?And Why the hell are you in the garden at this time?!" He shouted. "Someone Didn't take their Happy-Pill~~~" Yuko sang."Yuko do you have your phone with you?" I said looking at her.She nodded and handed it to me.I went onto her gallery and picked a photoshopped picture of the three of us we created a long time ago. "We are The Fabulous Females..." I said proudly.Both Ciel and Sebastian looked at us curiously . Until Ciel Spoke up."Whatever just get inside . Sebastian please get a large room for the ladies." He mumbled.We all walked in cheerfully.

First chapter :) me so proud!Oh there is cursing (if ya haven't noticed) so youngsters don't read!!!
Ima update at 2 am ;-; so love me!

Yukki-Chan ♡