Chapter 6 Part 1

*A/n: Do You Guys think I should Keep doing the POV Switches between Ciel and Orashi?*

Orashi

Trancy took me out of the cell and put me in a room with lots of dresses.I was told to sit down and wait for Hannah to come so she could change me, Which is Bull Shit Cause I can dress myself.It took at least 15 minutes for her to come In."Sorry for the wait,Lady Orashi." She said and flinched, as I'd she were expecting a punishment."No Problem" I said smiling.She walks over to a shelf and picks out a long blue dress with white pearls along the top.I looked down to the bruises on my arm."Don't worry, We are going to cover those" Hannah said handing me a piece of white lace fabric to cover my arms.Suddenly there was a knock at the door.Hannah ran to open it.The Trancy Tramp was at the door looking.... Dashing (Note Sarcasm) Alois extended his arm, Offering me to take it.I hesitantly took it and we walked down the stairs to greet the guests. I didn't have a genuine smile on my face, Everything was fake.

Ciel

We were all paired up into pairs. It was Aiki and I Then Sebastian and Yuko.

We all walked In, only to be greeted by Alois and Orashi, Who had a fake smile on.When everyone arrived we all gathered at the bottom of the large stairs. "Thanks You All For Coming,This Is My Fiancèe,Lady Orashi." He stated proudly, Orashi flinched when she heard her name being called.I looked over to Aiki who was on a secret rampage."Fucking Scumbag Taking our friends then Saying she's your Fiancèe.God Help Me I Will Kill Him" She muttered.Yuko was also cursing to herself.Everyone started dancing soon after.I desperately tried to get over to Orashi,But it was like every five minutes she was dancing with someone else.

Thank chu fo reading ♡ make sure to follow my sister @ToothaRang :) Thank You :)