Chapter 6 Part 3

Orashi da Bae!

Claude walked towards me,smirking evilly, just then Alois grabbed me by the hand and walked away with me."It's quite a shame, Your my Fiancèe and you still haven't danced with me." He smirked. (Lotta smirking in dis chappy, everyone is evil!)"Who said I was Your Fiancèe?!" I shouted.

"Well if you don't become my Wife...Then I can't help your friends get home." He replied, while dancing with me.

"You Know How to get Us back?" I questioned.He nodded.

"But You have to be Mine.." He looked insane....or crazy.

Without saying anything I danced with him for like hold on....1...2.....75....94...742 yeah I danced with him 742 times.By now my legs were as numb as...as....Your mom. *sigh* god I gotta stop. Anyways, After a while people began to leave the ballroom and back to their manors.Ciel will meet Alois and Claude Soon...Hah his name should be Claude Fetus Hah.

" Come on Aloisa it's time to go Hunny!" I said in a very English voice.Alois rolled his eyes and walked off without me, whispering something to Claude Fetus *Giggles* I can't get over that name xD

We walked out and saw Ciel and Sebastian looking very serious."Well Aloisa Hunny, It's A shame but I must Take My leave.See ya at the Wedding Darling" I praised him by Bowing and blowing him kisses.

Suddenly Claude Fetus Grabbed me with dem.....Ugleh hands with gloves on."Hey Lemme Gooo!" I struggled to get out of his grasp but his arms were Stuck, like rusty metal.
"Claude, Shut her up, I can't Hear Myself think with that Horrible Voice" Alois chuckled before returning his gaze to Ciel, who was watching me.
Claude nodded before he did something Unexpected.....THE BITCH KISSED ME!

"What the Frickin Bar on a bench watching a movie?!?!" I shouted, my face Touched red. "I will kill you with a Nintendo D'S!" I started Hitting his chest with all mah might.

I was suddenly dropped on the ground before Seeing to black blurs in front of me. Sebastian with butter knives and forks in his hands.Claude with Golden Knives.

"You Guys are Racist!Think of the SPOONS!" I pointed at Both of them.
"Well Ciel, Shall we dual?" Alois said smiling.Holy shit! He dies in this Chapter/ episode!

I stood between them before saying.

"Game.
Set.
Match"

And then I fainted.

I'm back guys! Yey :D now, on to my 10 apologies...

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

Anyway Il be sure to update my other books! And yea... :p see ya next time

^-^ Yuu - Chan ^-^ no mistake