Chapter 6 Part 2

I just thought that id add this picture cause it was so true!

Orashi :3

I tried to make my way over to Sebastian and Ciel, but everyone was in my way.

After a good half hour,I managed to get over to then without Trancy knowing."Orashi!Your Alive!!" Yuko said,losing hope on me."Oh Please! You thought I wouldn't survive!Pshhh" I exaggerated,But they all looked serious."Okay, So Trancy wants to see Ciel Out in the garden, After the ball.He recommends that you leave Yuko and Aiki behind,But I have to come." I informed them."Aww,But I wanted to see little boys fighting!!" Yuko whined."I Am NOT a little boy!!" Ciel said,Annoyed.Ciel turned back around to see That I was gone.

"Did You tell him?" Claude asks me, Personally I'm frickin scared of him, he is an emotionless guard."Of Course I told them, if I didn't I'd be gone by now." I scoffed,He just glared at me.
"Ya know, You and That Trancy Tramp need to calm down! I mean seriously?! Catching the beautiful girl and abusing her, won't make Ciel Visit you..." I said staring into his eyes.He smirked and walked closer.
I Need You to Help Me, Ciel.

Hey guys, sorry this is short, im going kn my holiday in 3 days but i am gonna update there, so yeah..So yeah.I am sorry that I didn't update.
Yukki