Chapter 7 + A/N

3rd person •••Cause I'm lazy•••

Yuko and Aishi were in Sebastian's room.Aishi opened Sebastian's Closet to see if the cats were actually there,Once she had opened it she was thrown to the floor,Yes by Kittens.

Ugh,what if Sebastian loves this cat better than he loves me Aishi thought.If you haven't noticed, she likes Sebastian.

They quickly shoved Sebastian's cats back into his closet,When they heard a door open.
"U-uh Sorry For I-intruding!"Mei-Rin stuttered.

They girls Quietly walked out if Sebastian's Room and Over to their Bedroom

"You know who is beautiful?"
Yuko asked.
"Who?"Aishi replied.

"Orashi!'Cause she's prettier than I'll ever be!" Yuko whined."She doesn't even need make-up her face is that pretty, and her curves.Gurl lemme tell you about her curves!She used to be the fat little Baby in middle school.and now she's one if the most Skinniest and Prettiest girls in the school!"

After Yukos Rambling the girls started to get hungry, not wanting to get Bard to burn their food,the went to the kitchen and helped themselves to a baking apple.Yeah... It didn't go down too well.

"Man I'm worried about Orashi and Ciel.Sure they got Sebastian to save em but I still worry!"Yuko said while scrolling through Fanfiction on Wattpad."I wish Alois would love me like these fanfictions say."She cried.

"Is that a pendant in your hair?"Aishi Asked."Yeah I found it in and old room"Yuko replied,Grazing her fingers across it.

"I wish we could go home"She added.

Suddenly they were sucked into a Bright Portal...!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Mkay,So that happened. Just wanted to ask,Should I end it here and then make a sequel? Comment below!
Yuu-Chan