Skybop SMUT

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
Hope yall perverts out there like this, and there's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm a pervert to! Enjoy~
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•°•°•Sky's POV•°•°

I'm spending movie night at one my closest friends, Jin! He is adorable when he's getting upset and when barney, ROSS, and I make him mad my heart bumps like crazy! Oh and I may have a crush on him...ok who am I kidding, I love the guy! He's so sexy, and sweet...mhhh I can imagine him topping me thrusting in to me making me beg for m-"Hey Adam, you 'kay dude? You've been staring at me for most of the ride to my place." I snapped out of thought and turned away from looking at him and blushed, "Yeah, yeah, I'm f-fine, just got lost in thought for a minute..." "Alright man, well we're where, come on." He got out the car and walked to the entrance of his house, I grabbed my phone charger and my phone, got up and followed him inside. He sat on his couch and switched on Netflix and put on Unfriended,(check it out its a good scary movie, in my opinion) I sat down next to him and he got up, "Imma make some popcorn, you want anything?" 'Your body your body your body your body' "Naw, I'm fine." 'DAMMIT!' I thought to myself, I wan-no I need him so bad! But he probably just thinks of me as a 'friend'...'why won't Jin-senpai notice me!'

•°•°•Jin's POV•°•°•

Adam looked upset about something, I didn't know what though,<Sigh> I wish he knew how I feel, how much I love him, and that sexy ass of his...I can imagine it, him under me, begging and pledding for me to fuck him silly until he's sor-BEEP BEEP!BEEP BEEP! And as I was thinking of Adam the popcorn is done, I get a bowl to put the butter covered snack in, I walk to the couch and put the bowl on the coffee table in front of us as Adam puts his one hand on the side of my face and leans in close to my ear and whispers, (who like minecraf...I'm kidding!) "Jin,..." "A-Adam?" I reply shock obviously in my tone, "Is there BUTTER on that popcorn?" I wanted to slap him for two reasons, I was blushing like a maniac, and I may or may not have gotten,...a boner while he did that......... 'Thanks Adam' I thought as he backed up off me, I turned away and answered him ,"Y-Y-Yes." "Thanks!" He grabbed the bowl of popcorn and watched the movie with me as the sun began setting, and it started raining...fucking fantastic! During the movie a jumpscare startled Adam and snuggled next to me putting the popcorn on the coffee table, I blushed as I hesitantly put my arm around him I felt his gaze on me he did something, very unexpected, he lied his head on my lap and with my dirty mind, my boner got harder as his head grazed my covered cock and I couldn't help but let a moan slip out, I soon covered my mouth with my hand as I noticed Adam heard me he got up and sat down on my lap smirking as he grinded on my covered dick, "A-Adam-ah-
p-p-please-mhhhh- st-stop teasing me, ahh!" I pledded wanting to be inside him, so bad! "Ah-ah-ah~ we wouldn't want to get your couch dirty, know would we? So, let's take this to your bedroom~"He said grinning as I put my lips to his, he accepted it and I slipped my tounge into his mouth making him moan into the kiss, I got up and pulled him to my room and shut the door behind us and pushed him onto the bed reconnecting our lips as my hands snaked they're way to his ass and grabbed it roughly making him gasp into the kiss.

•°•°•3rd person•°•°•

Adam was getting inpatient but Jin quickly took off their shirts and moved to Adam's neck and searched for his sweet spot, he knew when he found it when Adam let out a loud pleasure filled moan escape his lips, Jin sucked at the same spot until a bright red mark was noticeable and began leaving a kiss trial leading to the brim of his jean. He took his and Adam's pants in one swift motion, Jin smirked at the large bulge in Adam's boxers, Adam switched places with Jin, him now on top slowly removing Jin's boxers, Jin gasped as the cool air hit his hard, warm, needy, cock. Adam teased Jin a bit by only liking the tip, and Jin couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed the back of Adam's head and forced him to take his penis whole nearly gagging as it hit the back of his throat and began to bob his head and suck hard around Jin's dick earning moans from both men, and Adam needed Jin to be inside of him. He pulled off and pulled his boxers off and put his ass in the air, he expected him to prep Adam before doing anything, but no Jin went in dry! Adam let out a pleasure and pain filled scream and bit down on the pillow in front of him letting a few tears fall down his face, "be gentle...?" Adam asked silently and Jin didn't hear but knew he said something, he intertwined his fingers in Adam's hair before yanking his head up and whispered in his ear, "What was that my little slut! Speak up." "Please,...be gentle..." "Oh Adam,...what's the fun in that?" Jin asked before letting Adam's hair go and pulling out almost all the way leaving his tip in and trusted back in all the way roughly making Adam yelp in pain "It will-mhhh-get better, I promise~" After Jin said that Adam nodded lazily saying "Jin...you can be rough if you want, just take over my body, master~" that's all Jin needed to hear before he reputedly trusted in and out of Adam's tight asshole, feeling the insides of Adam messaging his hard cock nicely, they kept this up for a while then Jin turned Adam around and sat up from the 'doggie style' they were doing a second ago, as Jin sat leaning his back against the wall he sat Adam on his cock and simply said "Bounce~" and with that Adam pushed himself up then back down on Jin's dick repetitively moaning loudly as he became a panting mess. Jin pushed Adam over where he was top again still having Adam face him, he roughly pushed his lips against his a continued to thrust faster and harder, after a few more minutes of thrusting he reached down and began to jerk Adam off, Jin's trust were getting sloppy as he was almost done, "Jin,oh fuck, my ass is starting to get really sore!-AHAH!" With that Jin knew what he had found, he repetitively rammed into Adam's prostate, making a true moaning mess underneath him Jin was almost done and was about to release when Adam cried out in pleasure, he could listen to Adam's cries of pleasure all night, "Jin, I need to cu-cum! Ahhah!"Jin leaned close to his ear and said in a seductive husky voice "Cum for you master~" and that threw Adam off the edge making him cum on their abdomen. After a few more thrust Jin cam deed inside Adam, filling him to the brim with his seed he pulled out and lied next to a pleased Adam. "<pant pant> I,...I love you Jin." Adam said cuddling next to him " l, <pant> l-love you to Adam, <pant>night." With that Jin pulled the blanket over both of them and fell asleep in each others embrace.
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•So, I don't know about you but I enjoyed reading that for editing, anyways next chapter will be Skymu then Skylox! PEACE!