Sky_Owner

Welcome mention the user @vannoss_lover44 :3
Ross looks mostly like how he does irl but he has a grey onzie on btw the onzie has a hoodie with the face of his minecraf skin
-takes place in the roommates universe-
-----------------------------------

-Ross' POV-
It was a simple night, ThunderMuffin was sleeping on the foot of my bed then I heard the door open and close. ThunderMuffin hopped off my bed as the bed itself shifted, and I felt weight added to my crotch...not that I'm complaining! "Ross~" I heard non other than Sky's voice coo in my ear "W-What Sky?" I asked as he started to grind on me, damn, I moan out at the friction as Sky stops and starts stripping, I do the same and as I'm pull off my boxers he pulls me in a lust filled kiss. He began to lower himself on my erection as he did that he let out a long moan, as I groaned out in pleasure. He started to lift himself off me only to slam himself back on, as he did this I grabbed his (dangly-dongly-doogly) dick and pumped it, and all though out the room were pants, groans, moans, and cries of pleasure, soon Ross flipped them to where he was on top. He thrusted fast, deep, and, hard.

-TIME SKIP-
Barney stretched and yawned, hearing a satisfying crack, he made his way to the kitchen of the house he shared with his friends. He looked up at the diplay of his friends eating, Ross looked embarrassed, Sky looked happy, and Jin looked...tired, grumpy, and had a smirk on his lips. "Morning guys, did yous gets any sleep Jin? You looks dead!" "How are you so awake!?" "Good eight hours of the sleeping!" "Well, I couldn't sleep cause these two were having fun last night and it keeped me up!" He shot a glare at Sky and Ross, returning to his cup of coffee. "I'm going back to bed, wake me only if it's an emergency!!"

----------------------------------------------------
Welp there we go, it's 6:37 AM where I am, so C.K OUT!!