SkyloxMU pt:2

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
Thank all of yall for the support, hope yall enjoy the second half, buuut! There will be a third half coming out tonight...sorry enjoy!
Italics-Ty
Bold-Jason
Normal-Adam
▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
•●•Sky's POV•●•
I saw Ty wearing (outfit above) and various items around him gag balls, whips, ropes, dildos, cock rings, and a blind fold and trust me when I say this...dayum...I felt my cheeks heat up as my member grew hard, one thing though is...where's Jason? I got my answer when I heard the door lock behind me, only to turn around to see Jason in the same outfit. I saw Jason bite his lip as I felt arms wrap around my waist...I'm not gonna walk tomorrow...am I?
•●•3rd person•●•
As Ty hugged Sky from behind, nibbling at his neck making Sky moan, Jason palmed Sky though his jeans, as Ty let go he grabbed the gag and blind fold and put them on Sky, "I say we take this upstairs, Jason?" "Sure." They said as they led Adam to Jason's bedroom for the fun to continue. Jason opened the door as Ty pushed Adam on the bed with the items on desk next to it. Ty took off the blindfold for Adam to see Jason and Ty smirking evilly (did I spell that right? Probably not) as they pulled off Adam's cloths as well as their own, leaving them in their boxer, Ty reached over and grabbed a cock ring and lowly pulled down Adam's boxers putting the cock ring around his length "This'll make teasing easier! Ready Jason?" "Of course I am Ty, so how are we doing this?" "Well,...I CALL THE BOOTY!" Ty called hoping behind Adam's large ass holding the sides as Adam was on his hands and knees waiting, and ready. "WHAT!? NO FAIR!" "Hey I heard Adam gives great blowjobs!" "Well, with that loud mouth you'd hope-I'M STILL FUCKING HERE, WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO FUCK ME!" Adam said very annoyed and ready for his ass to get torn apart, Ty and Jason smiled at each other as Sky rested his head in his hands, Jason lied under Sky as Ty was behind, Sky waited for pain but felt a wet something graze his asshole and pushed in as he moaned loudly finally getting something. Ty pulled away and placed his tip at Sky's entrance and pushed in half way, as Jason did the same Sky felt stretched out and filled with his best friend's cocks as they pushed all the way I'm and waited for him to adjust to the sizes. After a couple minutes Sky comanded them to move Jason going slow not wanting to hurt Sky but Ty had other plans, he began to pound into Adam's virgin asshole making it red around the area. Adam moans and crys in pain.
"T-ty...mmmmhhh, yes make me cum!" Jason heard this and began to go faster and rougher making Sky cry out in pleasure when they both hit his prostate "Am I not doing good Adam~!?" Jason yelled/asked looking in Adam's BUDDER eyes and groaning from how tight Adam was. "AHH! YES-! IM...I'M GONNA C-CUM!" Ty and Jason's thrust began to get sloppy, indicating that they were close aswell. "God...Adam how-much can you take?!" Ty asked from feeling Jason's cock rub his own as they pounded into him. Ty let his seed empty out into Adam, and Jason did the same but since Adam still had the cock ring on he wasn't allowed to cum. Both Ty and Jason pulled out and laid Adam against the head board as they lowered their faces near his dick and Ty pulled off the cock ring as his seed splattered over Ty and Jason's faces as they licked it off each other. Adam laid on the bed with Ty and Jason on either side of him,

"T-that was amazing..."
"Yep...I GET THE BOOTY NEXT TIME!"
" WHAT?! OH COME ON!" "All is fair in sex and porn-AGAIN, STILL HERE!"
"Sorry babe" Ty and Jason said in sync as they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh lord I'm a fucking tease...oh BTW I was joking about there being a third part to this :3 just wanted to be a dick, lol C.K OUT~!