thatguyminecraft

This is dedicated to SarahHarran
And barney looks like a guy wearing a purple and green Hoodie, an eyepatch and a dragon like tail
■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
•°•Sky's POV•°•
I was heart broken...when Mason was born, Aleasa told me, he wasn't even mine! I always knew she would have cheated, but I still have the rest of my life to look forward to! And, since I'm single and bisexual...I hope I can confess my love to barney, yes I love barney or John, he stole my heart with his voice and that cute acent of his, I need him and want him in my love life. I hope he feels the same.

I get up and put on my usual outfit, and as I slip on my sunglasses I relies, I'm off of work today! Fuck yea! I quickly change into sleep wear, run to my room, shut the door, pull up barney's latest video and reach in my pants cuz things bout to get smexy! "Hello everyone! Todays I'm going to play, GOAT SIMULATORS!" as the video proceeds I grab a bottle of lube and rub on three of my fingers.

I place one finger at my tight entrance daring to push it in any second, I swiftly start to thrust it in and out of my tight hole, I moaned loudly as another finger enters me as I scissor myself streaching my tight asshole wanting much more than just my own fingers then the bedroom Door opens...shit!
•°•Barney's POV•°•
I wanted to visit my close friend Skys while we were off, Jins and Roth went to IHOP together, so I wents alone. I arrived at Sky's front door and thought since he's single, maybe I can cheer I'm up! But I want to tell him about my feelings for...today, I'll do it for Skys! I knock on his front door and listen and hear something off settling, moans, groans and pants were all heard so I fearsed the worst, and let myself in instead. I walked to his room as the sounds got louder...and louder..."Ah! John! F-Fuck me! Ahhh~" I heard from inside and opened the door to see Sky bent over on his bed fingering himself moaning loudly, and I felt the blood from my face rush to my cock, he looked at me and removed his fingers from his tight looking hole as I lick my lips hungrily "Oh Sky, pleasuring yourself without me I see well I might have to punish you~ or will I make you do something for me?"
                     •°•3rd person•°•
John started removing his cloths as he got on the bed crawling on top of Sky grinding down on him groaning from the skin to skin contact as well as earning a moan from Sky. They both needed this so much, but as John was stuck in thought he was flipped over by Sky as he made his way down between them Sky grabbed John's shaft and teasingly licked the tip, John bucked his hips forward wanting the feel of Adam's mouth around his cock and Sky not waiting another second took him whole, bobbing his head swiftly, as he jerked himself off and heard John moan out in pleasure as he hummed around his length but pulled of as John whimpered from the loss, "Do you want me to continue? Just like this?" Sky asked inticingly, "Y-Yes please let me cums
S-Skys..." "As you wish~" Sky licked all around his hard cock, and after a few more minutes Adam's jaw was becoming sore and he finally came on the sheets below him as his mouth was filled with salty and sweet liquid which he swallowed happily.

"I love you John." Adam said as he snuggled into his chest. "I love you to Sky." And with that said Adam only had one thought in his mind, 'my jaw is gonna hurt like hell in the morning....fucking worth it though.'
■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
Yay! Someone finally requested something! #CanShipIt ;3 hope you enjoyed! Byeeee!