BarneyDoesminecraft

Weird_girl101 enjoy
------------------------
-Sky's POV-
I felt the warm water hit my skin as I rub my body down in soap, feeling the foam wash off my exposed nakedness(Don judge) as I began to scrub and clean myself I thought of John, or Barney. His strong arms gripping my sides, holding me in place I shook, waiting for his touch and his long-DAMMIT!! I drop the conditioner on my foot! Fucking ruin the mood why don't I...<sigh> oh well, and as began to bend over I didn't notice someone walk in the shower with me, I felt their hands reach around and grab my member, and I new those hands anywhere!

-3rd POV-
Barney grabbed Sky's member and began to pump him as he kissed the back of Sky's neck, leaving a love mark and lightly biting his shoulder, just enough to make a barley visible imprint in the process. He poked his tip at his friends tight hole and slowly pushed in swiftly and began thrusting roughly as Sky held onto the wall to keep himself up. A symphony of groans, moans, skin slapping, and dirty word such as "Harder! Don't stop!' And, 'Oh you like that don't yous? You little whore!' Sky felt a knot build up in the pit of his stomach, and tighten, as he released on the shower floor beneath him. He felt a warm liquid rum down his leg as barney pulled out and turned off the shower, helping Sky dry off and laying him on his bed as they cuddled in each others warm embrace.

-------------------------------
So I got...three? Yeah three more chapters to post so...yea. And as always C.K, OUT!!