n i n e t e e n

h y e o n s e o

a gasp falls from my lips as i drop the piece of plastic that contains the answer to a question i've been asking myself for two weeks.

my grin widens as i pick up the piece of plastic from the bathroom tiles. words can't even explain how happy i am.

rushing out of the bathroom, i try and find my phone. when i do, i quickly dial mark's number.

"hyeonseo, what is it?" mark asks, his voice groggy.

"uh just uh," i stammer. "when are you coming home?"

"the usual time, babe, 4 o'clock. should i come home early?"

"n-no, i'll see you in three hours." i say, before repeating that i love him a couple of times, and hanging up.

i gather the piece of plastic in my hands, and rush around to put it in a zip lock bag; already having an idea to tell him the news. i hope mark's excited.

××

gathering the rose petals i just purchased, i spread them across the wooden-gold bedroom floor.

"hyeonseo?" i hear mark say as he opens the door, and comes into the living room.

"in here, mark!" i yell, a smile somehow finding its way onto my face and plastering it there.

"what have you be do-" mark's voice trails off as he enters the room. "what's the petals for, hyeon?"

"i got some really good news this morning.."

"well what is it?" mark exclaim, a smile on his face.

"i-i," i stutter, but quickly recover my sentence. "i'm pregnant, mark."

not expecting what comes next, mark runs over to me, and twirls me around, a grin on his face.

"that's great baby!" he yells happily. "you're carrying a little us!"

"i know!" i laugh, the thought still not sinking in.

"oh my god." mark gasps. "we're going to be parents in nine months!"

"you better keep extra cash on you." i wink at him.

"why?"

"cravings." i smirk.

---------------------

I will never get tired of writing about Markseo omf.

How's the chapter? :)

Are you guys excited??

Comments. . .or nah?

thank you guys so much for reading wy(s).