t w e n t y

h y e o n s e o

mark and i are laid down, facing each other. a big grin is plastered on his face.

"i don't think i've ever been this happy." i whisper, my smile mirroring his.

"so getting married to me didn't make you happy?" mark lifts his right eyebrow.

smacking his shoulder, i laugh. "you know what i mean, you idiot!"

mark smirks at me, his hand moving up from his side to brush the fallen pieces of hair away from my eyes. "you know.." he trails off. "i can still do this."

he flips on my back and starts to tickle my sides, my eyes widening in surprise but then squinting together as i burst into laughter, wanting his tickling to stop.

my breaths are heavy from laughing hard. "mark, please stop tickling me!"

immediately mark stops, but his facial expression stil hasn't changed from what it was a few minutes ago.

"you know i'll support you through all of this, right?" he asks, eyes noticeably twinkling by the lights in our room.

"i know, mark." i whisper softly.

"now let's just hope i survive for the next nine months."

i roll my eyes and laugh. how is it possible to love him this much?

____________

I know it's short

but anyways, ITS MARK'S BIRTHDAAAAYYYYY!!!

prepare for a deep message for mark.

happy birthday Mark Yi En Tuan.❤ Mark, I don't love you for your looks(ok what). I don't love you because you were apart of got7. I love you because you are an idol to others. I love you because hearing your voice can make my day better in a matter of seconds. IM LISTENING TO ONE OF HIS REC RN ASJDVDKCJAHSBC.

anyways, your smile can tug a smile on my face. I know you wont read this, but I mean its the thought that counts yeah?

I might not ever meet you at a meet and greet, fansign or see you in a concert, but ill
always be the
Number one supporter. ❤

Stay healthy~

love,
Mw