t w e n t y t w o

--SHORT UPDATE ALERT--

h y e o n s e o

6months later..

i groan in slight pain while trying to pick up my shoes. being pregnant has it's good side, but for at least 3 weeks, i've been experiencing the bad side of pregnancy.

with my bump, i can barely do anything around the house. Mark has been staying home lately, and has done everything around the apartment.

everything...has changed. my emotions have been up and down. and i can tell Mark is trying to be patient. if i could take away my rollercoaster of emotions away, i would.

when we were last at the doctor's, we decided to not be told the gender, but since i have an appointment today, we have chosen to know the gender so we can start on names, even though we have 3 more months.

"Hyeonseo, it's time for your appointment!" Mark yells from across the apartment.

"ok, let me grab my jacket!" i yell back, carefully getting off the couch and walking to the closest with our clothing stored in it.

maternity clothes have to be the best pieces of clothing to ever be invented. sure, i loved my old style from before i was pregnant, but the maternity clothing is so damn comfortable, i don't want to get out of it.

walking towards the direction of where Mark's voice came from, i feel a smile form on my face. we got to know the gender of our baby. ( take note of "baby" :3 )

"Hyeonseo, you ready?" Mark smiles at me, opening the door.

"yes!" i squeal, running out the door as fast as a pregnant woman can, and run to the car, prepared for the appointment.

××

"Mr. and Mrs. Tuan, are you ready to know the gender?" the doctor asks, leading us into the room.

"indeed." Mark chuckles, a smile on his face.

i nod my head with a small smile on my face, "of course."

i'm told to lie down while the doctor does her thing.

"wow..." the doctor says.

"what?" Mark and i say at the same time.

"are you aware that you're having twins?"

my eyes widen, taken back by this news. the doctor before never told us that we were having twins.

i look at the screen, seeing two skull-like shapes. i'm carrying two children inside of me.

"would you like to know the genders?" the doctor says, clearing her throat.

Mark and I silently nod our heads.

"congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Tuan, you're having a girl and a boy."

i feel like i'm going to faint.

im so sorry for the wait

anyways, enjoy!