Boris Cheshire Airay [A]

((From Alice in The Country of Hearts,Cloves, etc))

[My OCs can RP with multiple people at the same time, though they only have that special relationship with ONE of the roleplayers. Just send in a pm or something, I'll be happy to RP with you!]

Name: Boris Cheshire Airay

Age: 18, 19

Gender: Male

Race: Cheshire Yokai

Looks: He has a magenta and pink striped tail, with a black zipper top that has no sleeves and ends at his abdomen. His black chained collar is linked to his two guns on the side of his waist, and his Cheshire Tail is decorated with the medals he was awarded with in the services of the White Queen. Boris also has fish skeletons pierced in his car ears, and has two black triangles underneath his eyes.

Personality: He is much like the trickster type, but does take lots of things seriously. Unlike usual Cheshires, he does not grin often, nor is he insane. Boris prefers smirks to smiles, and though he is a huge flirt, does not date people often due to the fact that he is not a fuckboy and can only fall for one person and one person only. In his spare time, he likes shooting things, whether they are people or not, or hanging in the Merryweather's (I beleieve that was his name, was it?) Fairgrounds. Since people in Wonderland have clock hearts, it is easy to revive them, and so Boris uses people as targets. Much like Kai, he hates being called weak, and unlike Kai, he does not have the patience to deal with that bullshit. Boris is fluent in sarcasm as well, and is the Keeper of the Doors. He also is very spunky, and quick to kill if you are on his property.

Bio: (this is basically the storyline to the manga Alice in the Country of Hearts, so I don't want to spoil anything O-O but I will add parts where I add my OC in, Nightmare OnO)

Boris is basically Nightmare's older brother, and is the cat who watched over her during her yeas
Rs as a changeling. Not much is known about him besides that he is very rough on her, and a pretty stereotypical older brother, with a love-hate relationship with Nightmare. During her last year in middle school, Boris broke into her school, as a dramatic entrance (of course -3-) and told her that she needed to come home. The reason for this was quite selfish on his part, she was to take his place as a guard of the Queens so he could split his work into two, dumping the rest on her.

Though he is quite harsh on Nightmare, that is because he wants her to get stronger and make up the years she had been gone. He is part of the Mafia (right? Since...with Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum in the manga... OnO and Blood, right? ^^') So don't expect him to be weak.

Status: Single

Weapons: Why, his guns of course. He has two.