Chapter 2

Luke's p.o.v.

To say I'm scared is an understatement. Who else would be in here? I'm the first person to come here in years. There's no way someone who hasn't gotten out of here could survive for that long.

I turn around, but I don't see anyone there. I shine the flash light around the hall and still see no one. They couldn't have gone in any rooms. I shut all the doors so I would've heard if they did. Maybe I'm just hearing things. I'm paranoid.

I turn back around and almost have a heart attack. I quickly shine my light at the figure, my hands shaking. It was a guy. He has blue and black hair, and he is really pale. His green eyes stare back at mine, but something about him seems odd. He looks to young to be someone who came in here years ago.

"Who are you," I ask him. "You've been walking around here, snooping in our old rooms for about an hour now. I think I should be asking you that." He answers. What does he mean 'our rooms'. People can't live here.

"What do you mean by 'our rooms?' People can't live here," I say to the strange guy. "Who said people live here?"

I look at him with a confused face,"You just said 'our rooms' so doesn't that mean people live here?" He just stares at me. "Again, who said people live here?"

What else could live here that can have it's own room? We stand across from each other for a minute, both of us not saying anything till he speaks up. "What's your name?"

I hesitate before answering him,"Luke." He nods,"I'm Michael." Michael. Wasn't that one of the names I saw on that wall? I bite my lip and think about it. It could be a coincidence, but then again he said 'our rooms' like one of them is his and has the same name as some one on that wall. I decide not to say anything.

"You look like you wanna say something," he crosses his arms. My eyes widen and I quickly say the first thing I could think of," Um yea. You said I was in here for an hour?" Good one.

"Yea. Why?" "That means I can get out of here in 5 hours." He starts laughing and shaking his head. "What's so funny?" He laughs a little more and I start to get annoyed.

He finally stops laughing and answers "It's funny cause you think you're getting out of here." "What do you mean I'm not getting out of here?"

He rolls his eyes," Which word didn't you understand." I roll my eyes back," I mean that was a stupid thing to say. The door to get out is right down the hallway and in the lobby thing." Is this guy stupid? Suddenly his eyes turn darker, "I'm not 'stupid."

He took steps toward me, and his eyes keep getting darker until they're fully black. I feel like I'm paralyzed, "I- I didn't say you were." I finally start to move back but he just walks faster. Then he grabs me by my shoulder and slams me against the wall.

"You were thinking it," he says in a low growl. His face is inches from mine, and his pitch black eyes stare into mine. "You're in our house, snooping around our rooms. Watch who you decide to mess with in here or you'll get your self killed. Got it?" After every word he spoke he pushes me into the wall harder. I feel like I can't do anything. "I said, got. It?" I quickly nod my head and he lets me go. My shoulders were probably going bruise now.

He looks at me again, but smiles. Only it isn't a regular smile, this smile makes him look crazy. Maybe he is crazy. I stare at him with wide eyes and he suddenly disappears. I still hear him though. In a faint whisper I can hear him say "This is going to be fun."