Stress reliever

Chris POV
Did she just tell me she was pregnant? How is she pregnant when she said that she was on the pill wtf man. "I need to roll up" I mumbled to myself while getting out of bed. I grabbed my phone off of my night stand and hit my bro Tyga up.
Phone convo
"Hello." he said
"Yo bro."
"Wassup nigga."
"Everything I need a stress reliever."
"Shitttt me to the way Gianna be stressing me out over this Kylie shit."
"Ight bro come over and bring that good shit"
"Bet, but nigga what you stressed out for" he asked curiously.
"You remember Shawty that came over with yo girl and her sister.
"Noo...Ohhh yeaaaa what about her" he said, I swear this nigga slow.
"Never Mind I'll tell you when you get here"
"Aw fuck u man I hate when you do that shit It be to many bitches man how im supposed to remember"
"Nigga I been fuckin with the same Shawt for a couple months now & u introduced us"
"I definitely did yo my bad" he said laughing
"Stfu and bring my shit" I said as I hung up.
After that I decided to call my boy August and tell him to pull up too.
•••••••
"Nigga you lying" Ty said as he put the blunt to his mouth.
"That's fuckin crazy bro" August said
"Naww man I'm like how tho"I said rubbing my chin hairs
"What you mean how Ya pull out game not strong" Ty said cracking up
"Nigga that shit ain't funny, she told me she was on the pill that's why I'm lost"
"Man fuck y'all talbout I'm be raw dog in that thang everytime Tati ain't get pregnant yet
"Damn man she probably not lying tho that's how Chy got pregnant with King she was on it cause u know I never pull out the pussy."
"Ahhhh" we all said at the same time and dapped each other up.
Alexis POV
"How could he just bang on me after I told him I was pregnant. Like wtf is he just gonna abandon me and our unborn child Tati" 
"I told you Im here for you, fuck Chris if that's the case he can go live his life without you and the baby he gon regret it"
"But I don't want our child to grow up without a father figure"
"Yeah, you right but I'm letting u know now I'm gonna be there to support u every step of the way like a bestfriend should I cant wait to meet my god child." She said hugging me.
At this point I was just crying and thinking of how my child is gonna have to suffer the consequences due to me and Chris's actions.
"Ok enough with me and my problems I said wiping my tears away, what's up with you and August"
"Nothing much we good nothing really happened between us, but we just agreed to take it slow for right now".
"Yeah that's a good idea don't rush into things and end up in a situation like me".
"I ain't say he wasn't hittin this I'm talkin about relationship wise taking it slow" she said laughing. "But stop bumming yourself down babe. Let's call Gia so we can fill her in on the news"
"Ok"
I honestly wasn't in the mood for any company but I didn't want Gia to think that I was keeping anything from her, so I have to deal with it.
•••••••••
"Damn that crazy Lexy, I'm so sorry."
"I feel sorry for myself too"
"We all in need of a stress reliever" Gia said sighing
"I know you are Gia if I was u I would of kicked Kylie lil scrawny ass up & down the street, like a what is Ty even thinking she's a little ass girl" I said.
"I know he claims he's not seeing her but I know he's lying"she said bitterly
"Ok guys lets not get emotional over here Tati said clapping her hands where are we going for this trip"
We all looked at eachother and shouted "PUERTO RICO"