MY STORY

Alexis-pov

----------

My name is Alexis, and I am 23 I have long gold blonde hair I'm 5'2 my body is average size with thick thighs and a ass in the pant lol. I currently live in Hollywood if you didn't know that's in California. My family is rich but not from doing legal stuff honestly, so it all started when I was born in Compton (that is the G-h-e-t-t-o of Cali ) my dad was a drug lord, and my mom was a stay a home wife. So as my life went on it wasn't rough that much because my dad always had that bread and it never stop coming, but when I was around 14 my dad cheated on my mom and,she stress so much that she overdosed on depression pills and passed away.
Then it gets worst two years after my mom died one day me and my dad was sitting in the office of his trap house watching my favorite movie Friday those were the moments I loved. All of a sudden I hear knocks and really loud ones so, my dad ran to the door with his gun, and before my dad can make a move he was pushed against the wall getting cuffed up for trapping and owning not licensed guns. I rushed down the stairs balling my eyes out asking them to please let him stay I tried hugging him but I was pulled away placed in a police car and was driven to the police station for questions on how my dad was so well known for what he did. Weeks after that went down I was at my dad's court date and he was sentence life in jail and , that's the last time I saw my father also one of the saddest days of my life.

I've moved on with my life and, I've just been living the good even with the hard life I had in the past. And I finally got out of Compton.