Getting closer

•••Alexis•••

I'm going to Gia and Tati's house to chill, but I have a feeling they are going to ask me about last night. I think they're gonna ask cause they wanted to come over last night and I told them no "Bae" is here.
I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene routine. When I was done I Threw on some teal shorts, a cream short sleeve shirt ,my brown vans, and a teal headband with a bow. It wasn't anything fancy cus I was only going to their house. When I was done I went downstairs to eat breakfast but I got a phone call that read MY FUTURE 💏💑......
ME: hello
Chris: hey baby I want to take you out for breakfast
Me: (whines) can't you just come over and cook for me.
Chris: (laughs) yes I'll come over and cook for you
Me: yay thank you boo , and don't take so long cus I have to go to Tati and Gia house.
Chris: Ard I'll see you in 20 min
Me: Okay Papi 😏
Chris: bye child
End of Convo.....

I shot Tati a text telling her ill be there around 12.
After about 15 minutes of pity patting around I heard knocking on my door, so I ran to open it knowing just who it was. I couldn't help myself not to stare.
"So you just gon stand there and stare or let me in, I see CJ does wonders" Chris said chuckling.
"I wasn't staring" I lied
"Then what was you doin checking to see how white my t-shirt is"
"Shut up Chris I'm hungry make me food"
"Only under one circumstance"
"What nigga" I said knowing that it was going to be something ridiculous.
"Call me daddy I love it when you say that shit" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Mhmm daddy" I moaned, "now go make my food."
"Shitttt you ain't gotta ask no more, where yo spices at babe?"
"Third cabinet to your left".
While he was cooking I decided to just chill on the couch and watch tv.
(20 minutes later)
"Baby the food is ready"
I jumped off the couch and ran in the kitchen.
"Thank you daddy" I said kissing him.
"You know I got you" he said pulling me into his warm embrace and moving his hands down to my ass.
"Come on let's eat" I mumbled against his neck.
"Get the plates"
Since I'm so short I have to stand on my tippy toes, I started poking my butt out on purpose. All I hear is mumbling in the back of me, so I turned around with the plates in my hand.
"Were you just talking to your self" I asked while laughing
"Yess cause you over there trynna seduce a nigga"
"Well uhh you know" I said while popping my imaginary collar and still laughing.
Me and Chris sat across from each other and ate while having small talk.
••CHRIS••
We were eating enjoying ourselves but I knew I had to break the news now. "Babe I gotta tell u something"
"What" she said while walking over to my side of the table and sitting on my lap.
"I have Ebola and we kissed"
"Stop playin with me Chris"
"Alright" I put my head in her neck and mumbled "I gotta go on tour"
"I knew this was coming, I guess I just gotta deal with it."
"So you not mad" I asked while kissing and nibbling on her neck.
"No but just know that this dick is mine and mine only"