Rearranged schedule

Chris pov

After talking to Alexis about going on tour I kind of felt bad I knew she felt some type of way about it but she wasn't showing it. Shes been spending every second and every hour with me. Shes about to come over now to see me now and I got a surprise for her.

Alexis pov

Ive been with Chris any opportunity I can because I know I'm gonna miss him when he's gone.
I don't know if I'm being to clingy but I really don't give a fuck Chris is mine and he's leaving. As I'm driving I get a phone call from an unknown number. Answering out of curiosity, I say hello and it says " A inmate from Rikers Island Correctional is trying to contact you ..if you would like to answer please press 1."
At first I hesitated because I hadn't spoken to my father in a while. I'm thinking to myself why is he calling me now, but I decided to proceed with call.
I'm quiet waiting for a greeting when I hear a deep rusty voice say " Hello Alexis"
" Um Hi" I say feeling blind sided.
I was stunned that he decided to call me after all.
"How are you doing" he says.
"Fine" I say in an annoyed tone.
" Look I'm sorry I haven't called I have just been trying to get myself together and I've had a lot on my mind." he responds trying to make me feel sympathetic for him.
" You can go apologize to someone who cares because I couldn't give two fucks!" I exclaimed then hung up on his ass. As I was trying to clear my mind I noticed I was a few minutes away from Chris house. When walking up to the door my emotions started to get the best of me but I proceeded to ring the doorbell.
CHRIS pov
When the door bell rang I knew it was Alexis. " Hey babe." I then leaned in to kiss her and she didn't kiss back I knew something was wrong. I closed the door and led her to the couch.
" What happened?" I asked curiously.
" My dad called......." She whispered.
" Well ok that's good." I say
"No you don't get it,he has been in jail for almost 9 years and he's just now calling me"
"Damn" was all I could say , I wrapped my arms around her.
"I felt like he forgot about me,when he first got locked up I waited for his call for three years" she began to sob.
I wiped her her tears away and kissed her."I got news that will cheer you up babe"
"What is it"
"I moved the tour back for you" I said smirking.
"Awwwe babe you didn't have to do that for me." She said smiling.
"Yes I did I wanna be with you, we just got together it doesn't make sense to leave yet, i wanna spend more time with you." I said as I pecked her lips
"Well now you have all the time you want" she said smiling