Chapter 5

"Ok. Thanks." he said with that he left, leaving me alone in the empty classroom.

*******************

With that weeks passed by, Sam and I were friends now. Close ones. He wasn't as awful as I thought he would be. Would you believe me if I said he's a really good friends to be honest. Today he was coming over. He came over a couple of times. My mom never knew about my 'bully' stuff. No one did except the ones who noticed it, but they forgot it after a few days. No one actually cared. So my mom didn't technically know who the hell he was. So everything was okay. I hoped so. After school we walked together to his car. The ride was silent. He was nervous, like he wanted to tell me something. We got to my house and I asked him if he wanted to eat something, he told we could eat later. I shrugged, but I was actually hungry. We sat down, but as we sat my stomach started making weird noises. He laughed, hard.
"What are you laughing at?" I asked, trying to stay serious. But who can when he has the most adorable, and funny laugh ever. I'm not falling for my bully or anything. Or am I? Nah. I don't think so, I'm not that dumb.
"Let's go eat something first, other thing can wait." he said while still laughing.
"Yay." I said. I've always loved food.
I ran to the kitchen and started preparing things. Sam just sat on the counter watching me. Weirdooooo.
"So you gonna help me or nah?" I said. He chuckled.
"What do you want me to do?" he asked. I was doing french fries and home made hamburger,easy stuff. But over his capacity. So I just told him to prepare the plates and stuff.

He did as I told him to do. I was finally finished with everything. We sat and ate our food as we talked about random things. He really was a sweet guy if he wasn't bullying.

We finished our food and cleared the table. My dad was on a vacation and my mom was going to work late, so my brother was at my grandma's. We decided to watch a movie. He chose Transformers, one of my favorites and he knew it. He was trying to make me happy. It was okay, i guess.

We sat down on the couch and he started scooting towards me. And I suddenly felt two large arms around me. I didn't push him, or look at him in the face. I just sat there still, and watch the film.

The movie ended. I felt it he was still uneasy with something. But I was going to find it out anyways.
"Are you staying over?" I asked. My mom wouldn't care anyways.
"Ummmm... Okay. But where am I going to stay" he asked.
"You can stay in Alex's room if you don't do any funny business." I said, gesturing my dad. We started laughing our asses off. We walked up to my room.
"My bed is enough for two." I said.
"Are you really going to let me sleep with you?" he asked his face lightening up.
"Nope. Next to me. Touching is not allowed" I said.
"Cuddling?" he asked.
"Slowwwww down... Maybe..." I said.
"I know you do." he said with a smirk planted on his face.
"AS FRIENDS!" I said. And ran to the bathroom to change. When I got back Sam was shirtless. Holy shiiiiitttt! Damn.
"Aye looking at something?" he asked still smirking.
"Wipe that smirk off or I'll make yoh sleep downstairs on the couch." I said making a death glare.
"Nah you won't. Cause you want it too." Oh no. He didn't just say that.
"Go downstairs. NOW." I said. Instead of walking out the room he went towards my bed and under the covers. I was furious this was my house, my rules. I went towards him, leaned closer, closer when there was few inches left, he closed his eyes. But insted of kissing him I pulled my pillow under his head. And started walking downstairs.
"ALEX!" he shouted after me. He was mad cause I just teased him. I heard footsteps behind me. He held my wrist and started pulling me upstairs. Old memories came back where he held my wrist and pulled me to somewhere where no one was around, and did things, things I don't want to remember. It's not that he raper me or something, but I remember times I had to hide my bruises and tears and late to class.

I felt hot tears on my cheeks, I was crying. It was just too much. When we got to my room he turned and looked over to me. He saw me crying, and his smile changed to worry.
"What happened?" he asked. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I was just joking around with you."
"I know."
"Then what?" he asked.
"Nothing." with that I layed down facing to the other way.

After a good 15 minutes, Sam cleared his throat.
"Did you ever think we could be more than friends?" he asked. He couldn't be serious could he? I turned around to see his face. It was dark but I could see he was smiling.
"Did you think I forgot everything?" I asked...