Chapter 6

"What?" he said.
"Let me repeat." I said calmly. " Did. You. Think. I. Forgot. Everything."
"So you..." I cut him off.
"Yep." I said.
"How could you?"
"Like how you did all those things to me." I said.
"I can't believe it, you played with me." he said, looking hurt. "I had feelings."
"You? The boy who ruined my life?" I said laughing. "Oh. Puhleezzz."
"Ok." he said.
"Nothing is okay, nothing. You made me feel unsure about myself. You made me feel unsafe. And YOU made me cut. You made me change myself. It's all your fucking fault!" I yelled.
"DID YOU EVER THINK WHY THE HELL I DID IT? I LOVED YOU, BUT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER LIKE AN ASSHOLE LIKE ME. SO I FUCKING TRIED TO FORGET YOU. I WAS RIGHT, SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER LIKE ME BACK. AND YOU, YOU MADE MY LAST HOPES FALL APART." he yelled. " AND SO SORRY FOR THINKING ABOUT YOU AND MAKING YOU STAY AWAY FROM A BASTARD LIKE ME." I was falling apart. I ran to my bathroom and locked the door behind me leaving Sam alone in my room. I bet he could hear my sobs if he didn't leave already.
After an hour later I got out of the bathroom, Sam was sitting on my bed, his head on his hands. He stood up directly as I walked out. I ran to his arms. His eyes were red and puffy too. We fell on my bed. We started laughing, but it was a sorrowful laugh, a laugh where two lovers meet after all they went through. We went under the covers cuddled and maybe it was just us that heard eachothers sobs...
I don't know if I loved him yet, but I knew I cared for him, and I knew it by heart...