Chapter 2

Friday came, finally. But the boring part was that I had to go to the cliché Friday dinners with my family. It's not fun, do you understand what I mean.

So I changed into my regular out-look. Like a skirt and a regular shirt. I truly can't understand why some girls don't wear skirts. I mean it makes you look more -girly-.

I got out of my room and everyone was in a rush like they were always. I sat down and grabbed my phone to see any texts. I wasn't so active with the texting situation much. I would see a message after few hours. It seem unnecessary if not necessary. You can see eighteen 'Hi's straight and all the emojis.

I set my phone down because there wasn't anything private or something to reply to. I sat down and waiting for a few minutes till everyone was ready. Finally we could drive to dinner and get over it after a few hours.

I seem like a teen wanting to spend time with her phone and friends rather than her family. Yeah, actually interestingly I would rather be with my family than to be with someone else or WIFI. The thing I don't like is all those fancy places and pretended people.

I was listening to music while the ride and I could feel the tension rising, but I chose to ignore it like I always did. Because if I didn't everything got even worse. It's sometimes better to be quite.

We got out of the car and took our seats in the restaurant. Everything was quite. I cleared my throat and made the 'is everthing alright' look to my mom. She always understood me, most of the time. Except sometimes I couldn't tell things about school, bullies, crushes but anyways.

I feel like this most of the time, like I don't have anyone to tell my problems because everyone is so related to everything. Do you understand what I mean? And my escape is always my phone because there are always people that feel the same feelings and has the urge to share it just like you, and nothing would happen if they told people your problems. You are most probably not going to see them in your entire lifetime.

I have lots of friends in Wattpad for example. They make you feel like you are worth everything. Ok. Back to the topic, I ordered my food and waited in peace for what my parents were going to tell but especially for my food.

My await of my food ended when the waitress landed it in front of me. I started to eat it looking at everyone suspiciously.
"Honey we have to tell you someting" my mom said.
"Ok. I'm waiting." I replied, kind of rudely. What? It's not my problem that they make everything such a big deal.
"Don't you think that was a bit rude?" my mom asked like she had to. Yeah, I love her with all my heart but sometimes I'm not in the mood of being the good girl all the time.
"Yeah, yeah sooooo continue..."
My dad sighed making it look dramatic and even more dreadful than it is.
"Soooo there is a job opportunity in USA for me if you want to go I'll accept it." he said. I thought my heart stopped beating for a second, were my dreams coming true? But I didn't show my excitement 'cause it would destroy my ego.
"Where exactly?" I asked.
"It's California." my mom said.
"You're joking right, I'm warning you it's not April Fools." I said not believing it, I even pinched myself cause I thought I was dreaming.
"No." my dad said making the isn't-it-obvious face.
"Okay." I said simply, they were blankly blinking at me. "Okay. Let's go!" I said again. Let's Go...