Chapter 7

I woke up between his arms. My bully's. It all seems weird, right?

I looked at him, this was maybe the fist time I saw him other than a bully.

He had a dirty blond hair, and lips that were pink and big. He had the perfect jawline and had beauty spots sprinkled all over his face. Only one word could describe him; flawless.

Just as I was looking at his eyes, they fluttered open to reveal his perfectly shining, brown eyes. They were gorgeous. He was gorgeous.

"This is weird." he said trying to focus his vision on me. He was smiling.
"Waking up with the girl you used to bully?" I said, smiling back. His smile faded away. He suddenly stood up and started walking away.
"Think what you think. Forget what i told you last night too." he said.
"What the hell?" I said, I was just joking around with him and he took it seriously? Damn.
"What the hell. Huh. I told you what I kept inside of me for years, I told you what I felt and you keep reminding me the things I regret. You keep saying the things I want to forget about." he said, and all I could do was sigh. Cause if I said something, all this would get even more serious.
"Okay." I simply said.
"What okay. You think you're the only one broken. Did you ever had the feeling of never coming together with the person you're in love with?" he asked.
"No I did not. Cause no one ever liked me. Do you know the feeling of never being loved the way you want?" I asked.
"Yes." he replied. "Yes." with that he sat on the corner of my bed and buried his head in his hands, slightly pulling on his hair. I could hear him breathing heavily, that broke my heart. A lot.

"Well hello. My name is Alex. I live here in England. Nice to meet you. Who is that lucky girl you're talking about." I said. Wishing he'll understand...