The Price of your Rosy Freedom

Can one ever consider the consequences of their actions?
One must have the ability to foresee every possible outcome in order to properly assess the risk.
Risk of what?
Perhaps a risk could be not taking a certain risk in the first place.
What could justify such an act of doing so to consider a risk?
Would be to it as noble, as heroic, as majestic, to flaunt such freedom?
Something desired, craved lustfully and dreamed about is what freedom is.

Once obtained, it is first treated as a delicate rose and is displayed for all to see.
As time draws on, we attempt to preserve the dainty petals by compressing the poor flower between the pages of a book. We weigh more and more upon it till its suffocated and no longer as meaningful as before.
Over time, we forget the rose is even there within the confides of the dusty, old book, not to be appreciated.

The price you payed for your rosy freedom is long forgotten in the mass vortex of the ever-changing culture swirling around us.
Culture is something that cannot be defined until it is long passed.
To define our cultures is like trying to see the whole picture from behind while looking at its reflection in a mirror through a pin-hole.
Its trying to become self-aware while running the mathematic calculations of the probability of finding an unstained, white rose in a pool of the blood spilled for your freedom.
Not a pool, but an ocean of blood.
The push and pull of the tide flows in and out, like a pulse.
The ocean is still alive and beating but will die soon.
Wars have and will be forgotten, forgotten forever.
One can learn much about the battles of our history.
Well, when one takes every ounce of emotion there is left for us to drink in.
It becomes plain and blunt.
One might as well be describing their most recent run to the market for milk and eggs but instead got into a row with the neighbor's beloved ankle-biter pug.
It is quite possible that humanity may remember, however, who will teach these forgotten wars?
That is something one must consider.
What would happen to the mind if it was able to learn of all the wars history has to offer?
The mind would be engulfed and consumed in the rosy horrors of war.
That is the risk one must consider.
Too many risks.
Too many wars.