Chapter 5-Good enough

Niall's PoV

"I'm from India, you know where it is? Cuz you never acknowledged the mass of Indian directioners." Sia replied back.

"hey, hey, we know where it is, it's near Japan." Louis said.
Honesty even I don't know about it

"oh my, really I didn't know that , I thought it was near China !" Sia said back sarcastically.

"Japan , China same thing, it's difficult to tell them apart. They look the same, eat same, speak same. " Harry tried to cover up for Louis .

"Oh plz , this way there would be no difference between all the Christian nations. " Sia retorted back.

"Ohkay, stop it, or it will turn into a fight ." Simon says.

"Yeah , and remember that you can't win an argument with Sia !! . She's too stubborn and smart to tackle " Marshall said, laughing.
Sia just smirked.

"Okay but I got more questions." Louis said.
"hey let's do a rapid fire kind of thing we ask you questions and answer them quickly, something fun in these boring tiring days." I suggested, Louis smirked and others nodded liking my idea.
"shoot up nialler" Sia replied.

"where did you grow up?"
"India!!"

"directioners since when?"
"save you tonight, 2012"

"here since when?"
"one year"

"been to college?"
"yes"

"age?"
"woah-ho don't you know you don't ask a girl's age, it not appropriate!"

"AGE!!??"
"okay, 21 and a half "

"places visited?"
"not many, this us the only country I have been in except India."

"Oh Jesus, I hope you are not a vegetarian, are you?"
"nope, I love non-veg"

"okay that's it any other questions later "Marshall interuppted.
"Marshall I hope you have more options cuz I didn't like one till now". Louis smiled at Sia and left, leaving us shocked, Sia looked dumbstruck.

"Louis what the hell!!".Harry screamed after Louis running out.

"I'll just have to go after him"Paul said and left in Louis's direction.
"Marshall do add her in the final four list and nice to meet you Sia, I was impressed there".simon said.
"thankyou". She said shakily.
"I'm so sorry about Lou's rudeness, he just.....". Liam started when Marshall hugged her
"oh Sia, I'm so sorry about what he said, please forget it, don't be disheartened, look what I got for you, lemon soda, have some and get back you normal,you have one more chance, and your instruments give you an advantage."
Sia pulled herself up and gulped the whole soda down.
"Feeling better?" I asked.
"Yeah, thanks for considering me and next time please pose for a selfie, I look forward to meeting you again." she replied timidly.
"Oh come on, we can take a pic right now." Liam said.
"I think you would be tired and in a hurry to go, especially after Louis ".she said.
"nah, I'm always ready for pics."I took out my phone "Come on, smile brighter babe."
We took some decent photos hugged and said goodbyes.
"You guys leave without me, I'll stay with Sia for some time. Be ready for tomorrow's finals at sharp 11am. I'll take you guys to a different venue". Marshall told us.
"Do we need to be disguised again?". Liam asked.
"Not at all."
"Wait! I forgot to ask Sia, how did you recognize us?"I asked curiously.
"I can always recognize my boys, plus I saw Marshall so I put two and two together and found your table, I observed your hair but you guys had wigs put on so I checked your eyes and Liam's tattoo did the deal!". She exclaimed happily.
"but guys seriously, I love you, you saved my life every single day, you made me dream, made me feel something different, something new, something I could not explain, you made smile, you made me like myself, every night I slept better with your thoughts in my mind, you gave life a new meaning, and the fandom, it gave love,respect, support and made me strong. If you ever need a favor don't hesitate I owe you my life."she said.
"Oh god, I'm overwhelmed, only Liam can handle such situations, but I love you too honey." I replied, and hugged her tight on impulse because she said so much, made me heart melt.
"thank you sweetie, we owe everything we are today to our fans, and everybody knows that directioners are the best and most legendary fandom ever, and even I love each and every fangirl." Liam said it so perfectly.
Sia just blushed, I wondered if she was squealing and screaming in her mind.
We finally left after kissing her cheeks and I swear she was so soft.

When we went out we saw Louis and Harry drinking sodas and talking to Paul in the car.
"Hey, look who's back, I hope you had fun consoling her" Louis sassed as we got inside and started heading back to our apartment.
"She was not crying, just shocked, she's a fan, she met us for the first time only to face unpleasantness, that's not fair". Liam told Louis.
"Yeah, and might have thought about her first meeting with us in her mind a lot of times and you kept on insulting her."Harry said.
"She would have been heartbroken, shit we all acted like jerks!".I said, I really feel bad now.
"I know, I feel bad too but sometimes I can't help it"Louis continued "it's a relief she was strong otherwise I would have felt miserable."
"Aww Lou, your inner self is so pure, it's OK now, she is really nice and composed and when we meet her in the finale, you will be good to her."Harry told him.
"Yeah, we can stop worrying Marshall told us he will take care of her." I told him.
"Oh I almost forget, Marshall told us to be ready by 11 sharp in the morning, he will take us to the venue of the finale."Liam said.
"I feel pretty excited!". I said.
Everyone glared at me.
"Oh come, new change, cheer up, it's supposed to be for good, we gotta move on from our insecurities and the past". I said trying to cheer them up even though my insides were rather nervous.
When we reached back home, we straight away went to our chambers with no further talks.
The last thought on my mind was of the final five girls and of Mia, the girl I liked most, she was so timid just 19, yet mature and so beautiful, I feel a different connection with her, her long blond locks and her blue eyes have captivated me................

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^How do you like this one??
If anybody is actually reading it plz let me know somehow it will give a push for the upcoming chapter the finale, who's excited, seems like Niall likes someone!!

But Louis though, he's an angel after all.
And yeah the pictures attached is my edit for Sia.
So comment
Fan
Vote
message
Follow
Love
Sami
Xoxo