Spotted

*Sia PoV
We locked all the possible entries/exits and pulled drapes so dat not even a peek could be seen from outside. Everyone was tensed about it except Niall, he was just complaining about being hungry. His complaints got us back to cooking fast.

"Sameer, are you done with the marination?" I asked.
"Yes almost" Sameer replied.
"Check if Liam needs any help and chop the onions. " I instructed.
I was just teaching Harry the recipe, when our doorbell rang. We all shared looks of terror.
Marshall went to answer it and we all got into the kitchen noiselessly.

"Yes?"
"We saw one direction coming here. Can we come in? We just want a picture. " the girl said.
"Umm I'm not sure what you mean, this is my place. Why would one direction be here. " Marshall replied hinting confusion.
"No no, we saw Louis, we got a few pictures. See" the other voice said.
"Oh this, uh this is just my friend not Louis. See he has the same figure as well. " Marshall replied.
"Well that's hard to believe cuz it's Louis. " well the third one said.
How many are there!!
"Well it's my friend Sameer not Louis okay so just leave us, we are getting together after a long time. " Marshall retorted back.
"Why did he say my name?"Sameer said annoyed.
"I don't know, that's so stupid of him. " I was pretty angry too.
While we were whispering we heard that the murmurs had turned into an argument.
"Wait, it'll just be clear. Sameer Sameer come here for once please. There are people asking for you." Marshall called out. I got a hold of Sameer's hand and shook my head sideways.
"It'll be okay I'll take care of it. " Sameer whispered reassuring me. 
"No you don't have to this. What if they take your pictures or something. " I replied.
"Didi trust Marshall and I. Everything will be okay. " Sameer said and I let him go.

"Hey mate! These girls mistook you for Louis Tomlinson so I had to call you out. " Marshall said.
"No way do I look like that little guy!" Sameer smirked. And everyone except tommo giggled.
One angry look and we all shut up.
The argument ended in the next five minutes.

Louis was glaring at sameer when they returned. Sameer shrugged and got back to cooking and so did the others.
The doorbell rang again after some time. The same thing happened Marshall answered and presented Sameer as whichever boy they had seen in the dark.
This happened for third time and by the fourth Marshall had lost his calm. We were almost done preparing the dinner.

Suddenly sameer rushed in terrified. "They have your picture!"
"hows that possible?" i replied shocked.
"well you were sitting in front by the window, couldn't have been difficult." louis said. Oh Dammn.
"he's calling you out, play cool, don't even panic." Liam said.
"Can i start eating?" Niall asked.
"plz wait Niall! Sia you'll do great now go. Make them like you." Harry patted my back. I smiled and went to the front porch.
"oh here she is, Katherine these girls wanted to see you. " Marshall said. I smiled murmured a hello and shoke hands with them.
"so Katherine do you live here?" one of them asked.
"no Im just visiting Sameer my brother. " Marshall smiled at my answer indicating that its correct.
"can we come in and talk?" the other asked. Do they think we'll fall for that?
"yeah Im really thirsty. " the first one said. I looked at Marshall.
"oh of course, sameer get water from the kitchen, they are thirsty. "
Marshall said. I hid my smile.
We later told them that we were hungry and would like to eat undisturbed.
"that was an exhuating encounter." Liam said and everyone cracked up.
"let's make rotis. " Sameer said.
"What's that?" Harry asked.
"uhh umm how do I explain? Di u try" sameer said.
"roti is wheat bread with a different healthy preparation which is eaten with dal or the sabzi like rice is" I explained.
They all looked confused but satisfied.
Everyone followed when I entered the kitchen as I prepared the dough Harry observed closely.
"okay dinner's ready, set the table sameer." I announced and immediately Niall sat on the dining table and I pulled his cheeks a little  on his utter cuteness.
"so shall we start?" asked Louis.
"yes, just tear the roti like this pour some sabzi on it and put it in your mouth" I smiled explaining the curious boys how we eat it.
"di!!salt! Chilly!"sameer whinned.
"no no, it's awesome Sia " Marshall complimented.
"just eat it Sameer. Don't make me angry. See Marshall likes it." I scolded Sameer.
"umm yumm" Niall moaned after he finally figured out the way to eat it. Liam was having trouble with it so I made a bite and gestured him to open his mouth. His eyes lit up and that was all for my little fangirl heart.
" it's awesome Sia, thanks a lot for all of this." Liam said.
Harry nudged my elbow and opened his mouth, we laughed and I feed him too.
" yes, it's amazing. Give me more" Harry said with his mouthful. He never looked cuter.
So I spent the next twenty minutes feeding Liam and Harry, earning glares from Sameer he's too possessive.
"thanx love for the amazing food and also for taking care that we ate properly" Harry said.
"oh come on, the pleasure's all mine" I replied overjoyed.
"Harry I hope you learned how to cook paneer cuz I loved it" Louis said. I blushed.
"I'll be cooking more Lou, don't worry." I replied.
"yeah, she's with us now"Niall said cheered. Marshall yawned, yawning is seriously contiguous and we all were yawning in the next minute.
"yeah yeah, I know you all are sleepy, it was a long tiring day!"I said. I thought for a minute.
"okay, so Marshall, I and Sameer will sleep here in the living room, you four boys can sleep in Sam and my room." I said.
" what!" Marshall and Sameer said consecutively.
"Plz guys" I requested for cooperation.
"I'll be sleeping in my room di!" Sameer said.
"okay fine, first make pairs boys"
"me and hazza, Nialler and Li"Louis announced.
"okay so Niall, Liam and Sameer in his room. Sameer will take the floor. Lou, haz, Marshall in my room. Ill sleep here alone." I said.
"no no, how will you sleep alone, you are a little scared baby at night. " Marshall said.
"yeah, you share with Marshall!" Sameer said smirking.
"yes, we will adjust you, don't worry. " Louis said.
"aww Lou, alright come give me a hand Sameer, help me with the extra beds " I said.
I started preparing beds. Everyone was lending a hand. It was nice, reminded of the time we had guests home relatives, uncles aunts cousins, and all that fun. And how much fun we had, the nights we spend chatting, I was missing home.
"di, I'm missing home. "Sam said hugging me from behind. Life is strange I can't even cry right now.
"hey, chill " Marshall said embracing both of us. A tear slipped from the corner of my eye, thankfully no one saw it. I don't wanna be seen weak and vulnerable.
"umm, thanx Marshall. Sameer give the boys some clothes for the night. " I instructed.
"I don't have that many pjs" Sameer informed.
"give Harry and Louis mine secrectly"I winked. He smirked "surely".
"I heard that!" Marshall said "good idea". He also winked.
After all the changing I instructed Sameer not to disturb Liam and Niall instead take care of them.
I made sure they were comfortable and returned to my room where Louis and Harry were cuddling on the bed. I kept staring at them adorably until Marshall nudged me " come to bed darling " he said sexily, from the bed on floor.
"oh no no, don't scare me like that"I said giving him a creeped out look.
"well I think Marshall shouldn't share with Sia, I don't trust both of you best friend and exes. Though I don't want to leave hazza but I'm sure he'll be okay if I switch with Marshall. "Louis said. Hazza nodded.
"oh come, nothing is between us but as you wish" I said. Marshall sighed and switched with Lou. 
"now good night and don't strangle in my sleep " Louis said, I didn't understand if it was for me or Marshall.
"good night everyone and thanks Sia for taking us in and for the great treatment and just everything. Sweet dreams love" Harry said making me emotional.
"if you only knew how much I loved all of this" I said.
I was so happy that I feel asleep pretty quickly.

*Harry PoV
All of a sudden my dose broke and saw Sia and Lou sleeping close, yes the space was less but I couldn't help but feel jealous. None of the sleepy heads noticed when I separated them but when I returned from the washroom they were back in that position.
"cuddly, aren't we" I spoke out loud and picked Lou up and put him on my place and took his place.
Satisfied I went back to sleep, not comprehending who I was feeling possessive about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Aww my Larry heart is in dilemma now.
Can anyone guess who will be the boy of this story?
Liam, Louis,Harry or Marshall. Its clear it won't be Niall cuz Sia's feelings got clear.
I'm getting more and more about the coming up chapters.
So comment
Vote
Fan
Follow
Whatever
All the love
Sami
Xoxo