Torn Between Two (One Directon Fan Fic)

Chapter 1

Anna's Pov

My mouth hung open at the sight I saw infront of me.

I couldnt even breathe properly, I was in a state of utter shock.

There he was, groping another girl.

She had blonde hair and was caked in make-up and tan. She was also wearing a dress that revealed way too much cleveage and way to much of her bottom.

He hadnt seen me standing there yet. Thats obviously because hes too busy trying to rip the girls clothes off.

It felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. My throat felt tight and as if I had swallowed sand. I was too furious to cry.

I watched as his hand slowly travelled up her skirt. That was enough to set me off into crazy mode.

I kicked a chair infront of me, causing the pair to jump. The both jumped off each other and began fixing their clothes.

I balled my fists and held back tears. I watched as he stood up and walked closer to me.

He looked up at me, redening with embarrasment. He looked guilty and tryed to avoid my eyes. He pushed the girl away from him.

'Babe,' He said in his deep voice that I once found attractive. He searched for words. '- eh Its not what it looks like..'

I blinked back tears. 'Not what it looks like?' I shouted. 'Then why are you on top of this Bimbo here?' I snarled as I pointed my finger at the girl still lying on the sofa.

The blonde haired girl, who was hoplessly tangoed looked furious. 'Excuse meh?' She said in an annoying voice as she put her hands on her hips.

I shot her daggers and pointed to the door. 'LEAVE!' I roared.

She quickly gathered her stuff and briskly exited the house.

'Im, im sorry An..'

I shoved his chest hard. 'Sorry that I cant give you what you want? Sorry that I dont let you touch me like her? Your an asshole!' I yelled.

'Bu-but..' He stuttered. He couldnt even explain what he was doing. He paced up and down the living room, occasionally running his hands through his curly brown hair.

'We are over.' I grumbled as I turned away from him. I began to head upstairs to get my stuff.

'What?!' He roared as I ran upstairs. He thundered up after me. I began throwing all my belongings into a suitcase. I shoved all my clothes into the suitcase aggressivly.

'Once a cheater, always a cheater.' I said whist I tried to steady my voice. I began throwing chargers and appliances into my bag, making sure I left nothing behind.

'An, honey, I made a mistake, she kissed me first..'

My neck snaped to face him. 'Then why'd ya kiss her back?' I roared as I finished packing. I stood up and pointed a finger in his face.

'Your a arse.' I hissed.

I watched his face grow red with fury. His green eyes filled with anger. Before I knew it I felt a sharp stinging sensation over my face. I stood open mouthed and held my cheek. I could feel it burn up.

'Dont talk to me like that!' He roared as his veins bulged in his neck. He was close enough for me to smell the alchol of his breath. Fucking drunk.

My blood boiled with anger. Emotions controlled my body. And before I knew it I clenched my fist and punched him with all the power I had.

My fist made contact with hus nose. I watched as he stumbled backwards holding his bloody nose.

Nobody tried to mess with me. Too bad for him that I was trained in self defence.

I sighed and turned to grab my suitcases, I had two in total filled up with all my belongings. I wanted to make sure I left nothing behind for the cheater, he didnt deserve me anymore.

'I never, and I mean never want to see you again!' I shouted as I ran down the stairs and out through the doors.

I slammed the door as hard as I could. Not caring if anyone saw.

'Anna! Anna! Anna get the fuck back here!' I could here him yell out the window.

I continued walking, holding my head high. After 15 minutes of circling the dark streets I collapsed onto a bench and let the wall of tears I was holding to be unleashed.

He didnt deserve to see my tears, so I held in the tears up until now.

My body shook with every sob.

How could he cheat on me?! We had been a perfect couple for 2 years! We never even fought.

I guess I wasnt good enough for him I told myself. I cried even harder.

Who would have thought I could have a chance with him.

With Harry Styles?

Hope you enjoyed!! Please comment and vote. I apologise for the strong language!!

-Kt xx